IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are you saying he didn't release his prisoners?
New Don't know about the prisoners
The main issue has (supposedly) always been the weapons. Every time he was given an ultimatum and didn't meet it, the stakes were raised.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
     No WMDs found yet, details of search - (JayMehaffey) - (20)
         60 mile radius? - (Brandioch) - (10)
             And one quote from that article. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                 Re: And one quote from that article. - (cybermace5) - (8)
                     Why look. Here's more from your past. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                         Re: Why look. Here's more from your past. - (cybermace5) - (6)
                             Like manufacturing "evidence" of Iraq's nuke program? - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                 Re: Like manufacturing "evidence" of Iraq's nuke program? - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                     This is where your ignorance betrays you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         Re: This is where your ignorance betrays you. - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                             No - (jake123)
                                             Nope. - (Brandioch)
         Re: No WMDs found yet, details of search - (SpiceWare) - (8)
             Some good points in that article - (admin) - (7)
                 The last paragraph... - (folkert) - (6)
                     Actually untrue... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                         I was pointing out that the Protesters ABOUT... - (folkert) - (4)
                             My only argument was with this line.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                 I've got to disagree - (drewk) - (2)
                                     Are you saying he didn't release his prisoners? -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                         Don't know about the prisoners - (drewk)

I turned to him, I said, "A-balone. You're just being shellfish." Well, I knew it was going to be trouble and so did Gill, who was already on the phone to the cods.
40 ms