IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And one quote from that article.
Two disarmament planners said the Bush administration is determined to conduct the weapons hunt without the U.N. agencies that hold Security Council mandates for the job. Administration officials distrust the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Atomic Energy Agency.
Hey cybermace, care to comment on your claims [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=92729|here]?

Start there and keep reading the thread.

Oh my, I do seem to have predicted that with 100% accuracy.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
New Re: And one quote from that article.
I don't think you predicted "mistrust of the UN inspectors." Of course some whiny conspiracy theorists will claim that it's not good enough.

I predicted that there would be a UN inspection group. You're the one with egg on his face.
New Why look. Here's more from your past.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=90963|Here.]

If the military knows where the VX stockpiles are, it's in their best interest to stay the heck away until all resistance has been quashed, and they can deal with it absent the risk of someone blowing it up.
But this article says that the military is checking out the sites.

But you said that it would be "in their best interest to stay the heck away".

I guess the military should have hired YOU instead of trying to do it themselves.

hahahahahahahha

No I did not predict "mistrust of the UN inspectors."

I said that the US will "find" those "sites" after the "war" is "over".

The only "mistrust" is that our current regime does not "trust" the UN inspectors to rubber stamp our "findings".

As I predicted.

I predicted that there would be a UN inspection group.
But will that "inspection group" be allowed in any of the "sites" we "find" until AFTER the US has "checked" those "sites"?

I predicted that they will NOT be.

The US will attempt to use the UN inspectors to "verify" the "sites" that the US has "found".

And this article supports that.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

That's the difference between a prediction and an excuse.

You have excuses. I have predictions.

100% accurate.

And going strong.

I am a GOD!
New Re: Why look. Here's more from your past.
As I posted before, manufacturing evidence of chemical weapons is not trivial, it would require the cooperation of thousands of soldiers, goverment officials, and weapons inspectors, it would have to avoid surveillance by other countries, AND it would have to pass an in-depth investigation by THE UN.

This is not like dropping a bloody glove.

The effects of an effort like that, if discovered (and the odds would be high), would be worse than if we'd simply nuked Baghdad and gotten it over with.
New Like manufacturing "evidence" of Iraq's nuke program?
That was simple, claim some tubes were to be used for the nuke program and then "find" documentation showing that Iraq tried to purchase nuclear material from Niger.

As I posted before, manufacturing evidence of chemical weapons is not trivial, it would require the cooperation of thousands of soldiers, goverment officials, and weapons inspectors, it would have to avoid surveillance by other countries, AND it would have to pass an in-depth investigation by THE UN.
Yes, as you posted before.

Yet you've also posted how the US military would avoid chemical sites because of the danger.

Which is in direct contradiction of the article in this thread.

And so forth.

Your record for predictions is 0%.
Your record for excuses is 100%.

Again, there is no need to fake an entire manufacturing site. Just a few warheads.

And those wouldn't have to be faked much. Just some tests showing that there was some chemical agent present PRIOR to the US destroying them.
New Re: Like manufacturing "evidence" of Iraq's nuke program?
You contradict yourself.

So, this is the government that "faked" documents, according to your sources the documents were so badly faked it was ridiculous that anyone would believe them. (We'll ignore the fact that it wasn't our goverment who faked the documents, and so far the "ridiculous" opinion is one guy's statement).

Now you expect the same government to be capable of convincingly planting WMD in Iraq? They'll be able to fake the exact strains of biological agents, the same formulations of chemical agents, the same train of research as the Iraqi scientists?

You'd better add to you prediction that the U.S. will become the laughingstock of the world after basic forensics proves the WMD to be non-authentic.

I also didn't predict that the U.S. would leave the weapons alone...I suggested that they should, until it was safe to do so. Naturally they are not exploring bunkers in current battle zones, and are investigating areas they have already secured.
New This is where your ignorance betrays you.
You contradict yourself.

So, this is the government that "faked" documents, according to your sources the documents were so badly faked it was ridiculous that anyone would believe them. (We'll ignore the fact that it wasn't our goverment who faked the documents, and so far the "ridiculous" opinion is one guy's statement).
But I had said:
That was simple, claim some tubes were to be used for the nuke program and then "find" documentation showing that Iraq tried to purchase nuclear material from Niger.
So, you're wrong, again.

Now you expect the same government to be capable of convincingly planting WMD in Iraq?
No, I didn't say "convincingly". I said that our government would fake "finding" them.

They'll be able to fake the exact strains of biological agents, the same formulations of chemical agents, the same train of research as the Iraqi scientists?
Why fake them? WE GAVE THE SAMPLES TO THEM.

hahahahahhahahahahaa

That's where you ignorance betrays you. We were the ones helping Iraq develop them IN THE FIRST PLACE. We even supplied the SAMPLES.

So anything we "find" will be exactly what we KNEW they had.

hahahahahahahahahaha

You'd better add to you prediction that the U.S. will become the laughingstock of the world after basic forensics proves the WMD to be non-authentic.
Again, they will be EXACTLY what everyone KNOWS they have because we SUPPLIED the samples IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ahahahhahahahahahhahaha

I also didn't predict that the U.S. would leave the weapons alone...I suggested that they should, until it was safe to do so. Naturally they are not exploring bunkers in current battle zones, and are investigating areas they have already secured.
Again, you are making excuses for what you said SHOULD happen.

While I predict (with 100% accuracy) what WILL HAPPEN.

So you said that our troops SHOULD NOT check out the sites because it would be too dangerous to them and civilians.

But they DO do that.
And they are not injured.
Nor are any civilians.

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha
New Re: This is where your ignorance betrays you.
Again, they will be EXACTLY what everyone KNOWS they have because we SUPPLIED the samples IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Whoa...so you're finally saying that they do have them!
New No
He's saying that the raw materials (ie- the bugs and the chemicals) were given to Hussein by the US in the eighties.

It's like that joke that's going around... "how do we know what chemical and biological weapons Saddam has?" "We kept the receipts."
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Nope.
Just having loads of fun helping you demonstrate how ignorant you have to be to hold the beliefs you do.

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

You didn't even know that the US supplied him.

hahahahahhahahahaha
     No WMDs found yet, details of search - (JayMehaffey) - (20)
         60 mile radius? - (Brandioch) - (10)
             And one quote from that article. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                 Re: And one quote from that article. - (cybermace5) - (8)
                     Why look. Here's more from your past. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                         Re: Why look. Here's more from your past. - (cybermace5) - (6)
                             Like manufacturing "evidence" of Iraq's nuke program? - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                 Re: Like manufacturing "evidence" of Iraq's nuke program? - (cybermace5) - (4)
                                     This is where your ignorance betrays you. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                         Re: This is where your ignorance betrays you. - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                             No - (jake123)
                                             Nope. - (Brandioch)
         Re: No WMDs found yet, details of search - (SpiceWare) - (8)
             Some good points in that article - (admin) - (7)
                 The last paragraph... - (folkert) - (6)
                     Actually untrue... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                         I was pointing out that the Protesters ABOUT... - (folkert) - (4)
                             My only argument was with this line.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                 I've got to disagree - (drewk) - (2)
                                     Are you saying he didn't release his prisoners? -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                         Don't know about the prisoners - (drewk)

A.A.P.B. certified.
64 ms