IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it.
It's Niger.

N
I
G
E
R

Niger.

please get the spelling right, the way you are spelling it is offensive to African-Americans. At least here in the USA it is offensive.
Why? I suspect that most of them are better educated on the matter than you are.

But why should that surprise me?

You couldn't even tell the difference between a "WMD" and a rocket.

I have a question for you.

How many times will you have to be proven wrong before you'll realize that you don't have a FUCKING CLUE what you're talking about?
New Re: This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it.
He already realized his mistake. You could at least recognize that he admitted he was wrong, and then post whatever crude posturings you prefer after his capitulation. Ignoring it just makes you look like you missed it entirely.
New The question is "do I care"?
You BOTH made that SAME MISTAKE.

He's an idiot. You are an idiot.

hahahahahahahahahaha

You can BOTH kiss my ass!

hahahahahahahaha

No tongue though.

New Re: The question is "do I care"?
Lame.

It wasn't you who pointed out any errors, so why gloat about it? It doesn't make you look any smarter.
New "smarter"?
It doesn't make you look any smarter.
That would depend upon how you define "smarter".

It doesn't make me look any smarter than I looked before.
But, let's be honest, that's rather difficult when I am a GOD!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

On the other hand, it most certainly DOES make me look "smarter" than YOU!

Because I was right and YOU were WRONG!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa
New Re: "smarter"?
I always know you're in retreat when you break out with the "hahahaha."

I look forward to it in every thread, because I know my point has been made and understood.
New Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger?
That's funny. Because you WERE wrong.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, am I in retreat now?

hahahahahahahhahahaha

I was right on Niger and you were wrong
-and-
I am the one in retreat.

I think the polarity on your dictionary is reversed.

You're confusing "right" with "wrong" and "retreat" with "kicking your ass".
New Re: Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger?
You weren't "right" per se, it wasn't you who brought my microscopic blunder to my attention.

So, I don't know why you should be gloating. As far as I know, you could have thought it was Nigeria until someone else pointed it out.

I never insisted that it was Nigeria, there was never an argument about it, and you weren't involved.
New Now THAT is funny.
So, I don't know why you should be gloating. As far as I know, you could have thought it was Nigeria until someone else pointed it out.
Ouch! What a come back.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaahaaa

Yes, I COULD have thought that.

But, like the rest of your fantasies, you have no proof but that won't stop you from suggesting it.
New Re: Now THAT is funny.
The fantasy is that you ever thought we were arguing about Nigeria/Niger. I saw my error and was corrected before you even saw my original error.
New The point was you did not know the situation.
You had to be told of it HERE for the FIRST TIME.
New I admit, I was wrong
I was misinformed, the country is right above Nigeria. Happy now?

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New One fact accomplished.
Only a few thousand left to go.

Well, maybe I've managed to get TWO facts through your head. That is, if you can tell the difference between a rocket with a conventional warhead and a "WMD".

But I wouldn't bet on it.

:D

The question remains, how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you'll admit that you have no idea what is happening in this situation?
New SLMRK, LMRKC has one...
Silly Lucky Magic Rabbit King, Lucky Magic Rabbit King Cereal has one in every box...

Those rhetorical questions only work on those that read them for what they are...
b4k4^2
[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]  
[link|http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,857673,00.asp|Microsoft develops apps for Linux by 2004]
Heimatland Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
These [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberspace_strategy.pdf|Civilian General Orders], please memorize them.
"Questions" will be asked at checkpoints.
New Conventional warheads on long-range rockets
are a violation of UN Resolution 678. I thought that constituted as a WOMD because it violated the resolution. But by using your definition, not the UN Resolution 678's definition, it isn't a WOMD. I see that much.

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New Resolution 678 addresses weapons
some of which are considered WMD. Conventional warheads on long range missiles is not one of those weapons.
--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New WMD is shorthand. 687 addresses the 150 km limit.
US media, and politicians who want their sound-bite in the US media, these days can't take the time to say that missiles having range greater than 150 km are proscribed to Iraq, just as biological, chemical and nuclear weapons and production facilities are proscribed. They all get lumped under "WMD". It's just unfortunate short-hand for the weapons and weapons-systems that the UN has said Iraq is forbidden to have.

[link|http://www.un.int/usa/02_068.htm|Here]:

[link|http://www.un.org/Docs/scres/1991/687e.pdf|UN Security Council resolution 687] of April 3, 1991 will remain in force. Not only does the resolution require Iraq to destroy its nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs, and limit the range of Iraq's ballistic missiles to 150 km. The resolution also prohibits the sale or supply to Iraq of all arms and related materials. This includes dual-use products and technologies related to military purposes as well as training and technical support. There will be no easing of restrictions on Iraq's rearmament.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Ok I admit they are not WMD
even if they are covered under 678 as Iraq not supposed to have them.

New That was never a UN definition.
Certain weapons were forbidden to Iraq.

One category of those weapons were "WMD's".

Another category were "rockets with range beyond X kilometers".

They are NOT THE SAME.

I messel that constituted as a WOMD because it violated the resolution.
And THAT is the reason I consider you to be an idiot.

You do NOT know what a "WMD" is.

Instead, you demonstrate your IGNORANCE and think that ANY forbidden weapon is a "WMD".

That behaviour is the behaviour of an idiot.

Therefore, you are an idiot.

Instead of spouting your ignorance on the subject, why not try READING about the subject?

Or would that be too much effort?

Just keep swallowing the propaganda and lies.

They're all bite-sized, sugar-coated and pre-digested for you.
     Iraqi POWs say RG getting chembios - (deSitter) - (101)
         Bad link: 404 not found - (admin) - (100)
             Works on mine. -NT - (Brandioch) - (99)
                 The clock is ticking - (cybermace5) - (98)
                     That's the spirit, chum. - (Brandioch) - (97)
                         Re: That's the spirit, chum. - (cybermace5) - (96)
                             Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                     You mean ours? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Re: You mean ours? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                             I forgot you were a toddler. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 Re: I forgot you were a toddler. - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                     Would that were so. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         And unbalanced you are. Add a layer to the tinfoil hat. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                             Naw. - (inthane-chan)
                             I didn't think you would be man enough. - (Brandioch) - (86)
                                 Fun game. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Glad I don't watch it then. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Really? I thought you were Editor At Large (in Chief?) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     I predict... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         It's funny because it's hurting you so much. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             I always let losers have thier words. -NT - (folkert)
                                 Re: I didn't think you would be man enough. - (cybermace5) - (78)
                                     It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (Brandioch) - (77)
                                         Re: It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (cybermace5) - (76)
                                             No, actually he's saying something quite different - (jake123) - (26)
                                                 Re: No, actually he's saying something quite different - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                                     Don't you ever read? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                         Re: Don't you ever read? - (cybermace5) - (23)
                                                             I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                                 Re: I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (cybermace5) - (21)
                                                                     So the US is subordinate to the UN now? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                         Did I say that? No. - (cybermace5) - (19)
                                                                             The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                 Re: The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (cybermace5) - (17)
                                                                                     Now the presumptions within that little piece of flummox - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Coherent. Sentences. Focus! -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                     What part of my previous post did you not read? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                         Re: What part of my previous post did you not read? - (cybermace5) - (13)
                                                                                             So, because I'm 100% accurate, I'm an idiot? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                 You are 100% accurate... - (cybermace5) - (11)
                                                                                                     How many days into this war are we? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                         Re: How many days into this war are we? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                             I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into it. -NT - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                     That's the fact! - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Ummm - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Fire can be extinguished. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Re: Fire can be extinguished. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     So they did hire you? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Re: So they did hire you? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             That would be the cities? - (Brandioch)
                                             It's called "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch) - (48)
                                                 Re: It's called "reading with comprehension". - (cybermace5) - (47)
                                                     Why would he do that? - (jake123) - (46)
                                                         Re: Why would he do that? - (cybermace5) - (45)
                                                             Nuclear material from Niger that Iraq tried to buy. - (Brandioch)
                                                             Gulf of Tonkin - (jake123)
                                                             Re: Why would he do that? - (rcareaga)
                                                             Your examples - (cybermace5) - (41)
                                                                 Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (36)
                                                                     Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                                                         Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (34)
                                                                             Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                                                 Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (32)
                                                                                     Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                                                         Re: Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (30)
                                                                                             Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (29)
                                                                                                 Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                                                                     Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                         I said our government used faked documents. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                             Re: I said our government used faked documents. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                 "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Re: "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                         a lot of us can, as a group we are geographically capable -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     Please it is Nigeria - (orion) - (21)
                                                                                                         Re: Please it is Nigeria - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             Well I admit - (orion)
                                                                                                         This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                                             Re: This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                                 The question is "do I care"? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Re: The question is "do I care"? - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                         "smarter"? - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Re: "smarter"? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         Now THAT is funny. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Re: Now THAT is funny. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 The point was you did not know the situation. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                             I admit, I was wrong - (orion) - (7)
                                                                                                                 One fact accomplished. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                     SLMRK, LMRKC has one... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                     Conventional warheads on long-range rockets - (orion) - (4)
                                                                                                                         Resolution 678 addresses weapons - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                                                             WMD is shorthand. 687 addresses the 150 km limit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Ok I admit they are not WMD - (orion)
                                                                                                                         That was never a UN definition. - (Brandioch)
                                                                 Re: Your examples - (rcareaga)
                                                                 Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (cybermace5)
                                                                 CYBERMACE5 rapidly degenerating debate to Marlowe level - (dmarker)

How much more blacker could this album cover get? None more blacker.
251 ms