IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't you ever read?
Then he should change his prediction to "No WMD will be found in Iraq."
They will be "found" after the "war" is "over".

Not the use of quotation marks around the word 'found'.
New Re: Don't you ever read?
Yes, your subconscious will kick in, and preserve you from suicide by asserting that you were right all along, and the U.S. military (even though you accuse them of being bungling fools) is capable of fabricating an entire chemical weapons stock, manufacturing, and deployment infrastructure.
New I did not say the military was "bungling fools".
Bush and Co are.

The military was over-ruled by Bush and Co on how to run this operation.

Bush pushed the attack BEFORE all the units had landed and WITHOUT Turkey's support.

...is capable of fabricating an entire chemical weapons stock, manufacturing, and deployment infrastructure.
They don't have to. All they have to do is "find" some "warheads" with "chemical agents" in them.

Exactly what the UN inspectors had to do.

They don't even need to "find" the "warheads".

Just find a tank of "chemical agents".
New Re: I did not say the military was "bungling fools".
Just a tank of "chemical agents" is not going to work. Everything they find will be subject to massive investigation by the UN as to its authenticity and origin.
New So the US is subordinate to the UN now?
Funny, I wasn't aware of that.

Well, make your prediction and I'll make mine.

Now.

Then we'll see who's prediction proves accurate.

The only proof is prediction.
New Did I say that? No.
But the UN will definitely be investigating.

BTW there's quite a bit of support in the UN for the actions right now. It's a good thing that a few opposed countries can't halt the majority opinion.
New The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to.
Haven't you been following ANYTHING?

The US claimed to have "secret information" about Saddam's nuke/chem/bio weapons that we would NOT share with the UN inspectors.

Why? Well, we never said why. We just wouldn't share it.

And the same thing will happen after the "war" is "over". We will claim information and NOT let anyone else examine it.

BTW there's quite a bit of support in the UN for the actions right now. It's a good thing that a few opposed countries can't halt the majority opinion.
You have "minority" and "majority" mixed up.

Still having trouble with reading English?

New Re: The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to.
WTF, are you even following the war? UN troops and officials are in Iraq right now.
New Now the presumptions within that little piece of flummox
..beggars even the 4-second Readers Disgust crossword (the one with Big Letters so you can use pencil)

Trolling ain't any fun when the throwaway lines are from Disneyland.

I'll pass on the deconstruction. Rather watch golf.
Or paint peeling.

{sheesh}
Ashton
New Coherent. Sentences. Focus!
New What part of my previous post did you not read?
WTF, are you even following the war? UN troops and officials are in Iraq right now.
So, they will go where they want, even if the US doesn't want them to go there?

No?

Well, that's what you just said.

And that is what you said earlier when I asked if the US troops were under UN control.

There's a difference between "being in Iraq"
-and-
"inspecting 'WMD sites' that the US claims to have 'found'".

Now, I say that the US will NOT allow the UN inspectors to go to those "sites" until AFTER the US has finished prep'ing those "sites".

You can claim whatever you want to.

New Re: What part of my previous post did you not read?
You may act as confident as you wish, but that makes you no less of an idiot.
New So, because I'm 100% accurate, I'm an idiot?
With you, reality is just something that happens to other people, right?

I'm still 100% accurate!

And going strong!
New You are 100% accurate...
...in the same way that you were getting a straight 'A' at the beginning of every class.
New How many days into this war are we?
And you STILL think it hasn't started yet?

hahahahahahahahhaahaaa
New Re: How many days into this war are we?
It is nowhere near over.

As someone else in the thread once said, territory is not won until you put a 19-year-old American with a gun on every street corner.
New I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into it.
New Re: I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into
And now you're the expert on how long it should take them to find (well-hidden) WMD, when they are more worried about getting killed? The search doesn't begin in earnest until all resistance is quashed. Last thing we need is some guys rolling out a SCUD packed with VX, and some clown launches an RPG.
New That's the fact!
And now you're the expert on how long it should take them to find (well-hidden) WMD, when they are more worried about getting killed?
Here's the [link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49385-2003Mar29.html|article].

Our troops have BEEN checking sites.

The search doesn't begin in earnest until all resistance is quashed.
No, that will be the "search". That is when the "weapons" will be "found".

That is AFTER the search of the sites that our intelligence has identified as being the ones where we believe Saddam is keeping them has proven fruitless.

hahahahahahhahaha

Last thing we need is some guys rolling out a SCUD packed with VX, and some clown launches an RPG.
Why? Wouldn't the desert be a BETTER place than a mall in Kuwait? Far fewer initial casualties and far easier to decon.

Oh, that's right. You thought that only high temp fire could decon a site.

That was until I told you that VX could be decon'ed with hypochlorites.

hahahahahahahahahha

That's the difference between a prediction and your excuses.

hahahahahahahahahaaa
New Ummm
I already knew that decon teams can use bleach to ~neutralize VX. Actually, it just converts the agent to salts, which aren't as easily absorbed but still toxic.

And bleach decon happens after the fact.

And it requires a heckuva lot of bleach.

Once the VX is burning, it becomes a sol.

You can't catch smoke.
New Fire can be extinguished.
Soaking the area in a hypochlorite solution would put out your mythical fire.

Again, the current reports say that US forces ARE checking out suspected chemical sites.

You said that they should not.

You made an excuse for them not finding anything.

That excuse was the scenario you presented. With the fire and the VX and so forth.

Yet the fact is that the US troops are doing EXACTLY what you said they should NOT do.

And they are NOT encountering your mythical fire.

Strange.
New Re: Fire can be extinguished.
They are looking as far as necessary to establish an immediate risk level. If there is a sealed bulkhead and it's not going anywhere, they will not poke around just for fun.

The real investigation starts when there is no risk of chemical or bio agents being accidentally released.
New So they did hire you?
They are looking as far as necessary to establish an immediate risk level. If there is a sealed bulkhead and it's not going anywhere, they will not poke around just for fun.
That's strange because the article referenced elsewhere did not indicate this.

It seemed to indicate that the US military was looking for the presence of nuke/chem/bio at those sites.

Of course, this might not contradict your claim of "risk level", but it does say that the "risk level" they have found is "no nuke/chem/bio weapons found".

Strange how that works.

They aren't going to "poke around" but they are able to establish that there aren't any nuke/chem/bio weapons.

New Re: So they did hire you?
As they secure positions, and the battle front moves away from those positions, they are then performing inspections.

They are not performing in-depth inspections of positions that are still in the middle of a battle.
New That would be the cities?
As they secure positions, and the bitva front moves away from those positions, they are then performing inspections.
And that would be...... everywhere except in the cities.

So, the only places where, by your logic, we are NOT inspecting would be the cities (currently held by the Iraqis).

They are not performing in-depth inspections of positions that are still in the middle of a bitva.
That would be because those are still occupied by Iraqis.

But that does NOT explain why they have NOT found the chemical weapons you claim Saddam has.

Unless those are only hidden inside the cities.

And, as each of those cities fall, you'll come up with another excuse as to why no chemical weapons were found.
     Iraqi POWs say RG getting chembios - (deSitter) - (101)
         Bad link: 404 not found - (admin) - (100)
             Works on mine. -NT - (Brandioch) - (99)
                 The clock is ticking - (cybermace5) - (98)
                     That's the spirit, chum. - (Brandioch) - (97)
                         Re: That's the spirit, chum. - (cybermace5) - (96)
                             Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 Re: amputate the leadership ... RIGHT ON! - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                     You mean ours? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Re: You mean ours? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                             I forgot you were a toddler. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 Re: I forgot you were a toddler. - (cybermace5) - (2)
                                                     Would that were so. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         And unbalanced you are. Add a layer to the tinfoil hat. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                             Naw. - (inthane-chan)
                             I didn't think you would be man enough. - (Brandioch) - (86)
                                 Fun game. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     I don't think so. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Glad I don't watch it then. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Really? I thought you were Editor At Large (in Chief?) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     I predict... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         It's funny because it's hurting you so much. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             I always let losers have thier words. -NT - (folkert)
                                 Re: I didn't think you would be man enough. - (cybermace5) - (78)
                                     It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (Brandioch) - (77)
                                         Re: It's called a "dictionary". I'll send you one. - (cybermace5) - (76)
                                             No, actually he's saying something quite different - (jake123) - (26)
                                                 Re: No, actually he's saying something quite different - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                                     Don't you ever read? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                         Re: Don't you ever read? - (cybermace5) - (23)
                                                             I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                                 Re: I did not say the military was "bungling fools". - (cybermace5) - (21)
                                                                     So the US is subordinate to the UN now? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                         Did I say that? No. - (cybermace5) - (19)
                                                                             The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                 Re: The UN will investigate only if the US allows them to. - (cybermace5) - (17)
                                                                                     Now the presumptions within that little piece of flummox - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Coherent. Sentences. Focus! -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                                     What part of my previous post did you not read? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                         Re: What part of my previous post did you not read? - (cybermace5) - (13)
                                                                                             So, because I'm 100% accurate, I'm an idiot? - (Brandioch) - (12)
                                                                                                 You are 100% accurate... - (cybermace5) - (11)
                                                                                                     How many days into this war are we? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                         Re: How many days into this war are we? - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                             I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into it. -NT - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: I didn't ask if it was over. I asked how many days into - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                     That's the fact! - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Ummm - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Fire can be extinguished. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Re: Fire can be extinguished. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     So they did hire you? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Re: So they did hire you? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             That would be the cities? - (Brandioch)
                                             It's called "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch) - (48)
                                                 Re: It's called "reading with comprehension". - (cybermace5) - (47)
                                                     Why would he do that? - (jake123) - (46)
                                                         Re: Why would he do that? - (cybermace5) - (45)
                                                             Nuclear material from Niger that Iraq tried to buy. - (Brandioch)
                                                             Gulf of Tonkin - (jake123)
                                                             Re: Why would he do that? - (rcareaga)
                                                             Your examples - (cybermace5) - (41)
                                                                 Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (36)
                                                                     Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (35)
                                                                         Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (jake123) - (34)
                                                                             Re: Manufacturing evidence in the Gulf of Tonkin incident - (cybermace5) - (33)
                                                                                 Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (32)
                                                                                     Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (31)
                                                                                         Re: Still trolling I see. - (jake123) - (30)
                                                                                             Re: Still trolling I see. - (cybermace5) - (29)
                                                                                                 Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                                                                     Re: Does "Niger" ring a bell? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                         I said our government used faked documents. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                             Re: I said our government used faked documents. - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                 "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Re: "what some guy with a Muslim name says"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                         a lot of us can, as a group we are geographically capable -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     Please it is Nigeria - (orion) - (21)
                                                                                                         Re: Please it is Nigeria - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                             Well I admit - (orion)
                                                                                                         This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                                                             Re: This is my butt! Pucker up 'cause you'll be kissing it. - (cybermace5) - (9)
                                                                                                                 The question is "do I care"? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Re: The question is "do I care"? - (cybermace5) - (7)
                                                                                                                         "smarter"? - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Re: "smarter"? - (cybermace5) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     Re: Oh, so you weren't wrong on Niger? - (cybermace5) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         Now THAT is funny. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             Re: Now THAT is funny. - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 The point was you did not know the situation. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                             I admit, I was wrong - (orion) - (7)
                                                                                                                 One fact accomplished. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                     SLMRK, LMRKC has one... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                     Conventional warheads on long-range rockets - (orion) - (4)
                                                                                                                         Resolution 678 addresses weapons - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                                                             WMD is shorthand. 687 addresses the 150 km limit. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Ok I admit they are not WMD - (orion)
                                                                                                                         That was never a UN definition. - (Brandioch)
                                                                 Re: Your examples - (rcareaga)
                                                                 Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                     Re: Such actions are ALWAYS rooted to a few individuals.... - (cybermace5)
                                                                 CYBERMACE5 rapidly degenerating debate to Marlowe level - (dmarker)

I said, "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium." I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!"
165 ms