IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yup ed zachery my prediction is coming true as we post
for example you goaded me into a prediction. I made one. You are working very hard to make it come true. In case you forgot, here it is.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=91631|http://z.iwethey.org...w?contentid=91631]
In case you havnt noticed his defence will be no matter what is found it wasnt acceptable proof to him.
I made that knowing you will prove it out for me. You are already intimating that anything found after the war will not be accepted as proof so my prediction WILL come true, yours MIGHT.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Nice.
New Incorrect (as usual), Saddam can launch a chem attack.
That would be "proof" that I couldn't deny.

So, as long as my prediction is 100% accurate, you can say that I won't accept any "proof" that counters it.

Once again, Saddam will NOT use any nuke/chem/bio weapons.

The reason for this is because he does NOT have them.

So, to counter my prediction, all that has to happen is for Saddam to USE them.

And you find this concept too difficult to comprehend?

You are already intimating that anything found after the war will not be accepted as proof so my prediction WILL come true, yours MIGHT.
Incorrect.

If my prediction does NOT come true, then that means that Saddam will have used nuke/chem/bio weapons.

As such was the "proof" needed to disprove my prediction, your prediction would, likewise, be disproven.

So, if my prediction is correct, so is your's.
-and-
If my prediction is proven false, so is your's.

In other words, your "prediction" is a derivative of my prediction.

Original thought isn't big in your family, is it?
New like I predicted brandiochan stand off thanx for affirming
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
     Latest on chemical weapons - (marlowe) - (52)
         Consolidate these, please - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Toddlers are tiring, aren't they? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             When the other side starts consolidating, I'll consider it. - (marlowe)
         The only proof is prediction. - (Brandioch)
         Once the truth comes out - (orion) - (47)
             Shouldn't that be "Once the 'truth' comes out"? - (Brandioch) - (46)
                 Convieniant isn't it? - (folkert) - (2)
                     Can anyone translate this into English? - (Brandioch)
                     It just means he's setting up for my prediction to come true -NT - (boxley)
                 contra Brandioch - (rcareaga) - (42)
                     Re: contra Brandioch - (cybermace5) - (2)
                         nice save... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Vomiting's OK, but I didn't want you to have a heart attack! -NT - (cybermace5)
                     Thank you very much! -NT - (folkert)
                     I agree. - (Brandioch) - (28)
                         Re: I agree. - (cybermace5) - (27)
                             Haven't you been reading? - (Brandioch) - (26)
                                 Re: Haven't you been reading? - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                     What's this, then? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Re: What's this, then? - (cybermace5)
                                         I think he killed one of his Look-a-likes - (orion)
                                     And that's the BEST shot you have? - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                         Re: And that's the BEST shot you have? - (cybermace5) - (20)
                                             We are invading Iraq because it is "pretty likely"? - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                 Re: We are invading Iraq because it is "pretty likely"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                     And ANOTHER slamdunk! - (Brandioch)
                                                 yup sure is - (boxley) - (16)
                                                     Here are free clues. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                         yup gonna be a toughie all right :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                         No Proof yet... just your stupid "ASS"umptions! Loser! -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                                                             No solid proof either way - (orion) - (12)
                                                                 That's because YOU don't understand what a prediction is. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                     yup ed zachery my prediction is coming true as we post - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         Nice. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                         Incorrect (as usual), Saddam can launch a chem attack. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                             like I predicted brandiochan stand off thanx for affirming -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     A prediction is just guessing - (orion) - (6)
                                                                         Tell that one to the Rapturin-out groupies.. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Amen to that, brother! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                         Your sense of self-importance is vastly over rated. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                             You should certainly know. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                             Do what now? Come again, do what? - (orion) - (1)
                                                                                 You can't tell the difference between a rocket and a "WMD". - (Brandioch)
                     He used them in the past - (orion) - (8)
                         You have no idea what you're talking about. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                             Are you saying we should have attacked NK instead of Iraq? - (orion) - (6)
                                 Okay, predict the lottery numbers for next week. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     But you didn't - (orion) - (4)
                                         By your logic, I did. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                             When or ever? - (orion) - (2)
                                                 Class failed you. - (Ashton)
                                                 No, they are excuses. - (Brandioch)

Today’s program has been sponsored by the physical act of gulping. For thousands of years, gulping has been there for human beings when they needed an expressive gesture of the throat. Whether you want to indicate nervousness about an upcoming test or appointment, fear of the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Your Home, or you just want to ingest milk faster than with regular swallowing, gulping is the way to go! Forget sweating, never mind shivering! Sneezing? Ugh! When you think physical actions, think gulping! Gulp now and receive a complimentary prize package, which will be conveniently buried in an unmarked spot somewhere in the Scrublands. Find it, and it’s yours!
67 ms