IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New nice save...
You had me worried for a moment.
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Vomiting's OK, but I didn't want you to have a heart attack!
     Latest on chemical weapons - (marlowe) - (52)
         Consolidate these, please - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Toddlers are tiring, aren't they? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             When the other side starts consolidating, I'll consider it. - (marlowe)
         The only proof is prediction. - (Brandioch)
         Once the truth comes out - (orion) - (47)
             Shouldn't that be "Once the 'truth' comes out"? - (Brandioch) - (46)
                 Convieniant isn't it? - (folkert) - (2)
                     Can anyone translate this into English? - (Brandioch)
                     It just means he's setting up for my prediction to come true -NT - (boxley)
                 contra Brandioch - (rcareaga) - (42)
                     Re: contra Brandioch - (cybermace5) - (2)
                         nice save... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Vomiting's OK, but I didn't want you to have a heart attack! -NT - (cybermace5)
                     Thank you very much! -NT - (folkert)
                     I agree. - (Brandioch) - (28)
                         Re: I agree. - (cybermace5) - (27)
                             Haven't you been reading? - (Brandioch) - (26)
                                 Re: Haven't you been reading? - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                     What's this, then? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Re: What's this, then? - (cybermace5)
                                         I think he killed one of his Look-a-likes - (orion)
                                     And that's the BEST shot you have? - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                         Re: And that's the BEST shot you have? - (cybermace5) - (20)
                                             We are invading Iraq because it is "pretty likely"? - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                 Re: We are invading Iraq because it is "pretty likely"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                     And ANOTHER slamdunk! - (Brandioch)
                                                 yup sure is - (boxley) - (16)
                                                     Here are free clues. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                         yup gonna be a toughie all right :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                         No Proof yet... just your stupid "ASS"umptions! Loser! -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                                                             No solid proof either way - (orion) - (12)
                                                                 That's because YOU don't understand what a prediction is. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                     yup ed zachery my prediction is coming true as we post - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         Nice. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                         Incorrect (as usual), Saddam can launch a chem attack. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                             like I predicted brandiochan stand off thanx for affirming -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     A prediction is just guessing - (orion) - (6)
                                                                         Tell that one to the Rapturin-out groupies.. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Amen to that, brother! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                         Your sense of self-importance is vastly over rated. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                             You should certainly know. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                             Do what now? Come again, do what? - (orion) - (1)
                                                                                 You can't tell the difference between a rocket and a "WMD". - (Brandioch)
                     He used them in the past - (orion) - (8)
                         You have no idea what you're talking about. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                             Are you saying we should have attacked NK instead of Iraq? - (orion) - (6)
                                 Okay, predict the lottery numbers for next week. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     But you didn't - (orion) - (4)
                                         By your logic, I did. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                             When or ever? - (orion) - (2)
                                                 Class failed you. - (Ashton)
                                                 No, they are excuses. - (Brandioch)

Ha, he spelled "pusillanimous" wrong!
101 ms