IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Your sense of self-importance is vastly over rated.
So, a prediction is a "guess".

Believe whatever you want to.

One of us can predict how this war will unfold.

One of us cannot even "guess" at it but merely offer excuses on why things happen.

I have done what you cannot do and you still refuse to accept the facts.
New You should certainly know.
New Do what now? Come again, do what?
We cannot predict how the war will unfold, only guess. Your best guess is as good as mine.

What excuses? Provide some examples. Maybe I can figure out what you are yammering about.

What did you do that I could not do?

"Bill gates cannot guarantee Windows, so how are you going to guarantee my safety?"
-John Crichton to the Emperor of the Scarrans on [link|http://www.farscape.com|FarScape]
New You can't tell the difference between a rocket and a "WMD".
We cannot predict how the war will unfold, only guess. Your best guess is as good as mine.
In your dreams, maybe.

Here, let me [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=92922|link] you to your own stupidity.

I am still learning about this conflict, and I am trying to learn the facts and keep the fluff out of it.
But your guess is as good as mine?

hahahahhahahahahahaha

Maybe to YOU it is.

Meanwhile, I can predict (with 100% accuracy) how this war will unfold.

You cannot.

But your guess is as good as mine.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Go ahead. "Guess" when Saddam will use nuke/chem/bio weapons.

"Guess" what the Iraqi's next battlefield tactic will be.

ahahahhahahahahahahahaha

I am a GOD!
     Latest on chemical weapons - (marlowe) - (52)
         Consolidate these, please - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Toddlers are tiring, aren't they? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             When the other side starts consolidating, I'll consider it. - (marlowe)
         The only proof is prediction. - (Brandioch)
         Once the truth comes out - (orion) - (47)
             Shouldn't that be "Once the 'truth' comes out"? - (Brandioch) - (46)
                 Convieniant isn't it? - (folkert) - (2)
                     Can anyone translate this into English? - (Brandioch)
                     It just means he's setting up for my prediction to come true -NT - (boxley)
                 contra Brandioch - (rcareaga) - (42)
                     Re: contra Brandioch - (cybermace5) - (2)
                         nice save... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Vomiting's OK, but I didn't want you to have a heart attack! -NT - (cybermace5)
                     Thank you very much! -NT - (folkert)
                     I agree. - (Brandioch) - (28)
                         Re: I agree. - (cybermace5) - (27)
                             Haven't you been reading? - (Brandioch) - (26)
                                 Re: Haven't you been reading? - (cybermace5) - (25)
                                     What's this, then? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                         Re: What's this, then? - (cybermace5)
                                         I think he killed one of his Look-a-likes - (orion)
                                     And that's the BEST shot you have? - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                         Re: And that's the BEST shot you have? - (cybermace5) - (20)
                                             We are invading Iraq because it is "pretty likely"? - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                 Re: We are invading Iraq because it is "pretty likely"? - (cybermace5) - (1)
                                                     And ANOTHER slamdunk! - (Brandioch)
                                                 yup sure is - (boxley) - (16)
                                                     Here are free clues. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                         yup gonna be a toughie all right :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                         No Proof yet... just your stupid "ASS"umptions! Loser! -NT - (folkert) - (13)
                                                             No solid proof either way - (orion) - (12)
                                                                 That's because YOU don't understand what a prediction is. - (Brandioch) - (11)
                                                                     yup ed zachery my prediction is coming true as we post - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         Nice. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                         Incorrect (as usual), Saddam can launch a chem attack. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                             like I predicted brandiochan stand off thanx for affirming -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     A prediction is just guessing - (orion) - (6)
                                                                         Tell that one to the Rapturin-out groupies.. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Amen to that, brother! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                         Your sense of self-importance is vastly over rated. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                             You should certainly know. -NT - (cybermace5)
                                                                             Do what now? Come again, do what? - (orion) - (1)
                                                                                 You can't tell the difference between a rocket and a "WMD". - (Brandioch)
                     He used them in the past - (orion) - (8)
                         You have no idea what you're talking about. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                             Are you saying we should have attacked NK instead of Iraq? - (orion) - (6)
                                 Okay, predict the lottery numbers for next week. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                     But you didn't - (orion) - (4)
                                         By your logic, I did. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                             When or ever? - (orion) - (2)
                                                 Class failed you. - (Ashton)
                                                 No, they are excuses. - (Brandioch)

Your LRPD God[tm] was HERE!
80 ms