IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I want to know how they got POW's.
...If our war is going so well.

--By capturing them, I imagine. Really, Brandioch, a dozen soldiers captured is not a particularly meaningful gauge of the success or failure of a military operation (on the other hand you have likely identified, in the participation of irregulars--"Hey! Why aren't these people cheering and throwing flowers?"--a trend that will bite us, or rather US). Weigh in again on this subject when it's a column of a few hundred Americans being marched along the road with their hands behind their heads.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Mechanic group
Headed to re-track a tank that broke down (General Blunt gave the figure that for 100 tanks traveling 100 miles, 10 tanks will break down). Apparently the mechanics' vehicle took a wrong turn and ended up facing an Iraqi tank.

It seems to me they need to secure their lines a bit more... the tank column stretches for quite a long way.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Sorry, that was attempted sarcasm.
We were told how badly the Iraqi people hated Saddam and so forth and would surrender to US forces.

Instead of surrendering to that group for US troops, they captured them.
     Iraqi TV showed American POW's ... - (bluke) - (15)
         Rumsfeld objects to pictures of POWs - (rcareaga) - (14)
             Picture of all 5 - (bluke) - (9)
                 Hey Bluke - (jake123) - (3)
                     I use vanilla Mozilla 1.0 /Netscape 7.0 for Hebrew - (bluke) - (2)
                         Re: I use vanilla Mozilla 1.0 /Netscape 7.0 for Hebrew - (jake123) - (1)
                             Sorry don't know - (bluke)
                 Oh great, black Iraqi baby on the way :( - (boxley) - (4)
                     Check my other post. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                         past Iraqi treatment of prisoners has been harsh - (boxley) - (2)
                             Interestingly, Iraqi POW policy was reported yesterday - (jake123)
                             We'll see how this plays out. - (Brandioch)
             I want to know how they got POW's. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                 Re: I want to know how they got POW's. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Mechanic group - (admin)
                     Sorry, that was attempted sarcasm. - (Brandioch)

I let her go after 4 hours, told her why, so she blamed me personally for ruining this country.
56 ms