IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New let's have at that undead horse, then!
I'll bite. Clinton bonked an intern at a point in his career when he had to have taken his enemies' measure. Had he been thinking with the big head instead of the little head he would have known that he was putting all he had hoped to accomplish in pawn to, God save the mark, the discretion of a 22 year-old female who, as we now know, was as silent on this matter as the grave--well, as a mass grave--and who revealed her secret to no one but her twenty-five closest friends, one of whom elected to wear a wire. For the sake of some fairly advanced foreplay--not even real nookie as this is classically defined--he imperilled his entire presidency and handed his enemies a sword with which to smite him. That his enemies wound up tripping (Tripp-ing, heh-heh) on their own schlongs and impaling themselves on said sword you are entitled to regard as another grave sin to be laid at the president's big feet, although many more of us here regard it as a delightful denouement to the finest political theatre we'd seen since #37, his great leathery wings beating the air, flew off into the western sunset.

Clinton was wrong to grope that intern.* And of course, I can say this because, like George Tirebiter, I never lie and I'm always right, and I've never, ever, stepped out on a wife or girlfriend. How 'bout you, box, hmm? Simon-pure like me--or do forgive yourself any lapses by reminding us, indignantly, that you weren't President?

*As to what followed--all that was a series of improvised survival strategies, some adroit, some not, that got him through the next two years. To aver that had he owned up at the outset he could have survived in office...well, a body'd have to be dumber'n catshit to believe that.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Fair enough
The man had the wisdom to undo a wrong done to the people of Elim AK when in 1921 by woodrow wilson when woodrow withdrew via executive order almost half of the allocated reservation and designated it a ww1 veterans homestead are. When ANSCA came around the feds denied the elim corp claims to that land. After very little lobbying President Clinton reversed the prior executive order recognising a past wrong that he could fix. He was also Instrumental in working with Ted Stevens to fund and build the state of the art medical campus in Anchorage AK for Alaska Natives.
Which one of our examples is politicised?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Point to Boxley. :-)
New none needed and I expect rc to respond differently
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

New Re: none needed and I expect rc to respond differently
"Which one of our examples is politicised?"

Why mine, of course. Sorry, was this forbidden under the terms of engagement? I didn't discern that in the post in which you solicited examples, or in previous remarks like "did you bow down and genuflect to Clinton's cock every night?"

What exactly are you expecting, then?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New exactly what I got because you did not see my post first
I was hoping that perhaps you might have something else to post to my reasoned response. Was that previous remark directed to/at you?
thanx,
bill

Now I understand the problem with Estrada's Judgeship - (boxley) - (46)
         Re: Now I understand the problem with Estrada's Judgeship - (rcareaga) - (42)
             ROFL...how true re: Novak and the weasels. -NT - (bepatient)
             Do you want to elaborate (for the ill-informed), your - (dmarker) - (40)
                 Good God, where to begin? - (rcareaga) - (39)
                     I Like it - reads well & enhances your stature as - (dmarker) - (38)
                         Perhaps your comment should read - (boxley) - (37)
                             and the undead horse you rode in on... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                 oh, you one of those "the man could do no wrong" folks? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     So if someone doesn't agree with you.... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         not always, but it has happened enough times to be apt -NT - (boxley)
                             ICLRPD (perhaps a first from this forum..) (new thread) - (jb4)
                             "Say/do whatever it took to get the polls up and dam near.." - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                 lets see, - (boxley) - (21)
                                     You nailed it. - (Silverlock)
                                     Beyond irony - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Well I was sitting in my congress critters office ed(+quote) - (boxley) - (4)
                                             ah, well then... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 matanuska thunder fs*ck if I still smoked - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     regular folk - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         yabbut many of them wernt before they served a few years -NT - (boxley)
                                     Major nit - (jb4) - (2)
                                         a view you might find interesting - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Sorry, no sale! - (jb4)
                                     "backlash voters"? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                         aww, poor baby, do you miss worshipping it? - (boxley) - (9)
                                             a Box on both their houses... (couldn't resist!) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                             Count the number of INITIAL posts from you about him. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                 you mean jackboots n polish pat? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     Jesse ran for president? -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                         nope, thats why I didnt vote in that race e(adds) - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             You didn't vote for President? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                 :-) not my fault but I'll bi*ch anyway:-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     This is the crux of our differences. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         and I will add - (rcareaga)
                             Fap - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                 Okay, you name something Clinton did wrong - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Kiddie games? - (Silverlock)
                                     let's have at that undead horse, then! - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Fair enough - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Point to Boxley. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 none needed and I expect rc to respond differently -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Re: none needed and I expect rc to respond differently - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         exactly what I got because you did not see my post first - (boxley)
         George Will OpEd in WashPost today. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Open letter to George Will - (jb4)
             From your link title: thought he meant Bush/Ashcroft Admin. -NT - (Ashton)

Real FORTRAN! Woo-hoo!
128 ms