IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a view you might find interesting
[link|http://www.americanpolitics.info/clinton/trial/statements/stevens.shtml|http://www.americanp...nts/stevens.shtml]
to avoid impeachment all clinton had to do was admit what was alleged against him when the story first broke. He wasted a year of political life playing with these people. Yes, Clintons fault.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Sorry, no sale!
All The Repos had to do was "git the fuck over it, awready!"

No, not Clinton's fault. House & Senate Repo's fault.
jb4
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook
     Now I understand the problem with Estrada's Judgeship - (boxley) - (46)
         Re: Now I understand the problem with Estrada's Judgeship - (rcareaga) - (42)
             ROFL...how true re: Novak and the weasels. -NT - (bepatient)
             Do you want to elaborate (for the ill-informed), your - (dmarker) - (40)
                 Good God, where to begin? - (rcareaga) - (39)
                     I Like it - reads well & enhances your stature as - (dmarker) - (38)
                         Perhaps your comment should read - (boxley) - (37)
                             and the undead horse you rode in on... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                 oh, you one of those "the man could do no wrong" folks? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     So if someone doesn't agree with you.... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         not always, but it has happened enough times to be apt -NT - (boxley)
                             ICLRPD (perhaps a first from this forum..) (new thread) - (jb4)
                             "Say/do whatever it took to get the polls up and dam near.." - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                 lets see, - (boxley) - (21)
                                     You nailed it. - (Silverlock)
                                     Beyond irony - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Well I was sitting in my congress critters office ed(+quote) - (boxley) - (4)
                                             ah, well then... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 matanuska thunder fs*ck if I still smoked - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     regular folk - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         yabbut many of them wernt before they served a few years -NT - (boxley)
                                     Major nit - (jb4) - (2)
                                         a view you might find interesting - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Sorry, no sale! - (jb4)
                                     "backlash voters"? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                         aww, poor baby, do you miss worshipping it? - (boxley) - (9)
                                             a Box on both their houses... (couldn't resist!) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                             Count the number of INITIAL posts from you about him. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                 you mean jackboots n polish pat? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     Jesse ran for president? -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                         nope, thats why I didnt vote in that race e(adds) - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             You didn't vote for President? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                 :-) not my fault but I'll bi*ch anyway:-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     This is the crux of our differences. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         and I will add - (rcareaga)
                             Fap - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                 Okay, you name something Clinton did wrong - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Kiddie games? - (Silverlock)
                                     let's have at that undead horse, then! - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Fair enough - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Point to Boxley. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 none needed and I expect rc to respond differently -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Re: none needed and I expect rc to respond differently - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         exactly what I got because you did not see my post first - (boxley)
         George Will OpEd in WashPost today. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Open letter to George Will - (jb4)
             From your link title: thought he meant Bush/Ashcroft Admin. -NT - (Ashton)

* "The futexes are also cursed."
* "But they come in a choice of three flavours!"
267 ms