IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ah, well then...
If the honorable Republican member said so, it must be true. Seriously, Bill, what's the pedigree of that weed? Panama Red? Humboldt County Seedless? Oaxaca Wowie? Fairbanks Hydroponic?

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New matanuska thunder fs*ck if I still smoked
reglar folk still get (re)elected to government positions. Too bad the elitists have never accepted or understood that,
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New regular folk
reglar folk still get (re)elected to government positions

That would be why the Senate is also affectionately known as "The Millionaires' Club."

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New yabbut many of them wernt before they served a few years
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Now I understand the problem with Estrada's Judgeship - (boxley) - (46)
         Re: Now I understand the problem with Estrada's Judgeship - (rcareaga) - (42)
             ROFL...how true re: Novak and the weasels. -NT - (bepatient)
             Do you want to elaborate (for the ill-informed), your - (dmarker) - (40)
                 Good God, where to begin? - (rcareaga) - (39)
                     I Like it - reads well & enhances your stature as - (dmarker) - (38)
                         Perhaps your comment should read - (boxley) - (37)
                             and the undead horse you rode in on... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                 oh, you one of those "the man could do no wrong" folks? - (boxley) - (2)
                                     So if someone doesn't agree with you.... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         not always, but it has happened enough times to be apt -NT - (boxley)
                             ICLRPD (perhaps a first from this forum..) (new thread) - (jb4)
                             "Say/do whatever it took to get the polls up and dam near.." - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                 lets see, - (boxley) - (21)
                                     You nailed it. - (Silverlock)
                                     Beyond irony - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Well I was sitting in my congress critters office ed(+quote) - (boxley) - (4)
                                             ah, well then... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                 matanuska thunder fs*ck if I still smoked - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     regular folk - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         yabbut many of them wernt before they served a few years -NT - (boxley)
                                     Major nit - (jb4) - (2)
                                         a view you might find interesting - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Sorry, no sale! - (jb4)
                                     "backlash voters"? - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                         aww, poor baby, do you miss worshipping it? - (boxley) - (9)
                                             a Box on both their houses... (couldn't resist!) -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                             Count the number of INITIAL posts from you about him. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                 you mean jackboots n polish pat? - (boxley) - (6)
                                                     Jesse ran for president? -NT - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                         nope, thats why I didnt vote in that race e(adds) - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             You didn't vote for President? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                 :-) not my fault but I'll bi*ch anyway:-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     This is the crux of our differences. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                         and I will add - (rcareaga)
                             Fap - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                 Okay, you name something Clinton did wrong - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Kiddie games? - (Silverlock)
                                     let's have at that undead horse, then! - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         Fair enough - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Point to Boxley. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 none needed and I expect rc to respond differently -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Re: none needed and I expect rc to respond differently - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         exactly what I got because you did not see my post first - (boxley)
         George Will OpEd in WashPost today. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Open letter to George Will - (jb4)
             From your link title: thought he meant Bush/Ashcroft Admin. -NT - (Ashton)

Aw, good for him.
125 ms