IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brandioch often wants it both ways, why cant I :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Artful dodger tries to deflect yet again :-)
New What "both ways"?
You didn't understand the situation and now that it has been explained to you (the bit about the UN support), you'll try to blame ME for your lack of understanding?

Again, why is it that the pro-war idiots find it so hard to stick with FACTS and have to keep resorting to LIES to "make" their point?

But when you're caught in a lie, then it is someone else's fault because they MADE you lie?

Again, you act like a spoiled, petulant child the same as when you got pissy about the UN.
New See! :-) proof, thanx brandi
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Wow. Quit lying so much Box ;)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     If your heart must bleed... - (marlowe) - (34)
         That's funny. - (Brandioch)
         Bleeding Hearts\ufffd - more Human Events / My Gramma's doggerel -NT - (Ashton)
         If my heart must bleed.... - (Simon_Jester) - (31)
             The ones who signed the Declaration of Independence..... - (Brandioch) - (27)
                 Yet we are sure: no Iraqi harbours such feelings. -NT - (Ashton) - (26)
                     Noble sentiments and deep values may be lost - (dmarker) - (25)
                         I will try to take those questions in the number presented - (boxley) - (24)
                             Now let's look at that again. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                 Yes...lets do. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                     No evidence required - (bbronson) - (2)
                                         Of course. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     How many times do we have to explain - (dmarker) - (7)
                                         As is usual in international relations - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Box you have an annoying habit of hijacking - (dmarker)
                                         Box did well. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             Re: Box did well. - (dmarker) - (3)
                                                 Well...so far... - (bepatient)
                                                 That's why I don't bother responding anymore. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     Oh really. - (bepatient)
                                 Weve been in a state of war with Korea for 50yrs whats 12? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Box, Shooting from the lip again ... - (dmarker) - (5)
                                         Brandioch often wants it both ways, why cant I :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Artful dodger tries to deflect yet again :-) -NT - (dmarker)
                                             What "both ways"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 See! :-) proof, thanx brandi -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Wow. Quit lying so much Box ;) -NT - (bepatient)
                             Box - will resp later today BUT is this best pro-war can do? - (dmarker) - (3)
                                 anticipation, anticipation -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Response here, oh 6-sided one <grin> - (dmarker) - (1)
                                         Ill redo this in another topic entry (new thread) - (boxley)
             But we're going to be in the neighborhood anyway. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 So where does the rest fall? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     On Saddam himself, of course. - (marlowe)

Are you a Brother of the Conch too??
57 ms