IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So where does the rest fall?

Granted, the victims of Saddam must share some blame for failing to get rid of him themselves.

So, where does the rest of the blame fall?

BTW: I don't mind you ragging on the idiotic pacifist movement if you don't mind me ragging on the idiotic "We need to save the Iraq people" movement. :-)

------
Free men free themselves...otherwise they just change owners.
New On Saddam himself, of course.
What, you think someone twisted his arm to force him to be a murdering bastard?
No oil for TotalFinaElf!
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
     If your heart must bleed... - (marlowe) - (34)
         That's funny. - (Brandioch)
         Bleeding Hearts\ufffd - more Human Events / My Gramma's doggerel -NT - (Ashton)
         If my heart must bleed.... - (Simon_Jester) - (31)
             The ones who signed the Declaration of Independence..... - (Brandioch) - (27)
                 Yet we are sure: no Iraqi harbours such feelings. -NT - (Ashton) - (26)
                     Noble sentiments and deep values may be lost - (dmarker) - (25)
                         I will try to take those questions in the number presented - (boxley) - (24)
                             Now let's look at that again. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                 Yes...lets do. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                     No evidence required - (bbronson) - (2)
                                         Of course. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     How many times do we have to explain - (dmarker) - (7)
                                         As is usual in international relations - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Box you have an annoying habit of hijacking - (dmarker)
                                         Box did well. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                             Re: Box did well. - (dmarker) - (3)
                                                 Well...so far... - (bepatient)
                                                 That's why I don't bother responding anymore. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     Oh really. - (bepatient)
                                 Weve been in a state of war with Korea for 50yrs whats 12? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                                     Box, Shooting from the lip again ... - (dmarker) - (5)
                                         Brandioch often wants it both ways, why cant I :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Artful dodger tries to deflect yet again :-) -NT - (dmarker)
                                             What "both ways"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 See! :-) proof, thanx brandi -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Wow. Quit lying so much Box ;) -NT - (bepatient)
                             Box - will resp later today BUT is this best pro-war can do? - (dmarker) - (3)
                                 anticipation, anticipation -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Response here, oh 6-sided one <grin> - (dmarker) - (1)
                                         Ill redo this in another topic entry (new thread) - (boxley)
             But we're going to be in the neighborhood anyway. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 So where does the rest fall? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     On Saddam himself, of course. - (marlowe)

Boong-Ga! Boong-Ga!
57 ms