IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ahh, yes to have the time to scratch yerself
then keep on scratching:) think I might have some extra time myself. Rumors are a flyin will know by friday.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Will light candle.
To join a couple others sufferin the vicissitudes in other areas. Some of the proposed legislation is decidedly heading Repo and may stay that way til another election allows us to send Cheney/Dubya back to the oil bizness.

Hope your skill at evading the HR brand of BS gets you a better shot than most - experience has to count for more than a College of San Mateo 'MCSE' by proxy (?)

Luck,

A.
who still wonders what it will take for IT folk to start contributing to *some* National-level lobbying against the balderdash coming down the pike. This is Murica and ONLY $$ talks in such a way as to be listened to.. Buy yourselves a Repo today!
     A bit of bad news today - (orion) - (39)
         Hope you weather the storm... - (ChrisR)
         Re: A bit of bad news today - (Arkadiy) - (2)
             But there is another option I had not considered - (orion) - (1)
                 Realistically, don't bother. - (admin)
         Hey bud sorry to hear this - (boxley)
         Sorry to hear of it, Orion. - (a6l6e6x)
         Just based on your past experiences with this company, - (SpiceWare)
         OK I'm confused - (tuberculosis) - (27)
             they claim he will get benefits - (boxley) - (26)
                 Yes I don't believe them - (orion) - (25)
                     Take #1. - (bepatient) - (1)
                         I'll take it under advisement - (orion)
                     I am sorry - (orion) - (22)
                         What? - (addison) - (21)
                             Any word from Orion? - (mhuber) - (20)
                                 I got an email a few days ago, Ill check -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                                     What happened to me - (orion) - (18)
                                         hey buddy we were worried about ya - (boxley) - (7)
                                             I was kind of out of it - (orion) - (6)
                                                 Something maybe not brought to your attention - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                     What is clear to me - (orion) - (4)
                                                         by all means put the keyboard down and get better:) -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Sounds quite clear enough. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             Ahh, yes to have the time to scratch yerself - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Will light candle. - (Ashton)
                                         Kinda figured you were cooling out.. - (Ashton)
                                         Glad you're still with us. - (static)
                                         {Phew!} Great to hear from you. -NT - (Meerkat)
                                         how long until your short term disability runs out? - (boxley)
                                         good to see you - (Steve Lowe)
                                         Welcome back. Sincere best of luck. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         Glad to hear from you - (mhuber)
                                         Great to hear from you, good luck -NT - (drewk)
                                         Add one more well-wisher - (inthane-chan)
                                         Time to start looking after #1 - (pwhysall)
         Seems like 3 is the reasonable choice. But... - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Sick leave and Short-Term disability - (orion) - (2)
                 its sounds like the company is sick not you. - (boxley)
                 You are working for lawyers. Right? - (Ashton)

If there are really aliens, I would think that L. Ron Hubbard would have to be one of them.
329 ms