IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If thats is all the case...
..then why is Aziz not telling the truth about it?

He states emphatically that they did not consider her statements a "green light" to invade.

In the current situation, Iraq has spent alot of time and effort countering US "aggressiveness" in the worldwide media in order to discredit our government and our position wrt the current regime.

If your position were true there would be no reason for Aziz to lie...and every reason for him to come forward with the story you present.

So, quite frankly, your position does >not< ring true. Stringing all of this "evidence" together makes a great conspiricy theory...but Iraq is currently trying (very hard) to discredit our government...and if your initial premise is true...they would only need that one item to accomplish their objective...yet it is denied.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Exactly! Well said.
New Re: makes a great conspiricy theory
I suppose to a real live grown up member of the Reagan Youth, that's all it is. Or, it might seem that way too if you've smoked yourself some really bad crack.
New Maybe if I were one or had...
...but your translation of reality seems to fall into the "bad trip" realm.

You want so badly for it to be true...

Truth suffers as a consequence.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     All over in a week? - (marlowe) - (91)
         This kind of excrement is why so much of the world hates us. - (mmoffitt) - (87)
             Man you guys are good. - (bepatient)
             Holy crap, you know how to pick your sources - (marlowe) - (4)
                 Ummm.... - (folkert)
                 Re: Classic Marlowe crap - (dmarker) - (1)
                     But the link responded to ... - (bepatient)
                 Better that than knowing how to pick your noses... - (admin)
             Where's the encouragement? - (ChrisR)
             The U.S. is also one of the world's largest oil producers. - (Mike) - (77)
                 evidence is WTF I ended up in florida - (boxley)
                 Diplomatic political-speak - an art unto itself. - (Simon_Jester) - (75)
                     Yabbut - (Mike) - (74)
                         I keep forgetting not to read for content. - (mmoffitt) - (72)
                             Its in the eye of the beholder - (Mike)
                             Some content for you. - (Mike) - (70)
                                 Interesting. - (mmoffitt) - (69)
                                     Stretch it any further and it'll break. - (bepatient)
                                     Once more unto the ridiculous - (Mike)
                                     To the Two Above - (mmoffitt) - (66)
                                         To the one above... - (bepatient) - (65)
                                             Why would he lie to a US Reporter? - (mmoffitt) - (64)
                                                 What? - (bepatient) - (63)
                                                     No. I just don't drink your brand of Kool-Aid. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (62)
                                                         Then maybe you can explain the above post? - (bepatient) - (61)
                                                             No one is two words. - (mmoffitt) - (60)
                                                                 My point is clear. - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                                     Just ask yourself, what rings true? - (mmoffitt) - (42)
                                                                         If thats is all the case... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                             Exactly! Well said. -NT - (Mike)
                                                                             Re: makes a great conspiricy theory - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Maybe if I were one or had... - (bepatient)
                                                                         Ask yourself...... - (Mike) - (37)
                                                                             C'mon now... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                 Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........clarity at last -NT - (Mike)
                                                                             Unless we weren't after the oil.... - (Simon_Jester) - (34)
                                                                                 So.....the gulf war - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                                     Chuckle...sure - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                 Hmmm... - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                                                     Okay, Beep. You tell me. Why do we need to attack Iraq? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                                                                         Well I've been told... - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                                                             I like your solution to the energy (oil) problem. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
                                                                                                 Mea Culpa syndrome... - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                                     The free ride comes from the larger sales they enjoy. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                                                         Thats it all over - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                             Wow, Beep - in non-Market mode, eh? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Damn...that was close ;-) - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     2 problems - (Silverlock) - (15)
                                                                                                         Re: 2 problems - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                             Okay - (Silverlock) - (9)
                                                                                                                 There is no naivite involved. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Let me restate - (Silverlock) - (7)
                                                                                                                         And we (the people) are the ones that allowed it. - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                             Yeah. Right. - (Silverlock) - (5)
                                                                                                                                 Well...let me clarify... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                     No, a specific *subset* of "we" pay - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         Whcih is why.. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             I ... thought that was the original idea - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 Neither do I ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         we have way too much mass for effective transit -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                             Wrong. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                                 certainly we could all huddle in a mass at government - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Re: Checkpoints. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                             I'm sorry, I got distracted there for a second... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                 Methinks you're still distracted. - (bepatient)
                                                                                     Which war? - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                     No silly. - (Mike) - (3)
                                                                                         *cough*...mine.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                         How faked moon landings led to cheesy goldfish ;-) - (bbronson) - (1)
                                                                                             :-) -NT - (Mike)
                                                                 Don't waste your time. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                     Mea Culpa. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 Alas, even my link doesn't show - (Simon_Jester) - (13)
                                                                     That is a matter of perspective. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                                                         Ditto. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                             Not even close. - (bepatient)
                                                                         I think..... - (Mike) - (9)
                                                                             There were lots of signals.... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                                                 Oh my...... - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                                     I did state - as far as we can tell.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                                                                         Yes - (Mike) - (3)
                                                                                             Which goes back to my original question.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                                                 I gerfot...... - (Mike)
                                                                                                 Re: Debating Trees when discussion is about forests ... - (dmarker)
                                                                                 How many incidents are needed? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                     An angle on the times: HBO "Live from Baghdad" - (Ashton)
                         Oh come on...quote it right - (Simon_Jester)
             You might want to do more research... - (Simon_Jester)
             Did you see the tape of W (fis and pere) kissing Enron ass? -NT - (deSitter)
         "might be"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
             Not American tank comapny - (Arkadiy)
             Have nominated Marlowe as ... - (dmarker)

Hey... Pong. My parents played this game.
153 ms