IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Meekness? cupidity where it Count$.
Augmented by pure dumbth, distraction, indifference in the mass.

There's MONEY to be made in this atmosphere of total surrender to a cabal. Compensations. Dreams of incredible [literally] ABM and other *'security' massive windfalls, spread among the largest contributors / Corporations - quite enough for maintaining the daily pabulum in the newsfotainment, the

Urgent! news releases on Dubya's talk to schoolchildren in that bucolic Incest County "old fashioned schoolhouse" -- and nada, zippo on what a few overseas Parliaments or (real, elected) Presidents are saying about it all.

* like the password boilerplate - which enabled instant! 1st priority on any materiel requisitioned for the Manhattan Project. Want a 400# sphere of Gold for neutron tests? Done.

Dunno.. it all seems so utterly STUPID; some days I can't quite believe that I haven't been transported to a parallel universe organized by Tweety Bird and Sylvester.

Bad puddy tat
Gonna fix puddy tat
*BOOM*
New Same phenomenon
You describe the wolves, I describe the sheep. Neither exists without the other.

Both are driven by fear. The wolves by the fear of missing out.
----
Whatever
     Its official - Bin Laden told he is alive by US experts - (dmarker) - (21)
         that guy gets ressurected more times than mick foley -NT - (boxley)
         Why don't they just treat him like a crook? - (deSitter) - (19)
             Isn't that the root Question of this debacle? - (Ashton)
             I've thought that the US should treat this like a criminal - (jake123) - (16)
                 not fer nuttin but - (boxley) - (4)
                     Hey - (deSitter) - (2)
                         The only problem with that is... - (jake123) - (1)
                             Ethical Dilemma Yes - (deSitter)
                     There will always be those. - (Brandioch)
                 You're way optimistic - (wharris2) - (1)
                     That may be... - (jake123)
                 Lockheed and Martin-Marietta don't increase their Profits... - (jb4) - (8)
                     Oh, I get it. - (jake123) - (7)
                         Baa... Baa... -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         The political naivete and historical ignorance of - (Ashton) - (2)
                             More people can name the spouses of the stars of their - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                 For sure neither can Motorola or Intel -NT - (boxley)
                         The meekness is easy to understand - (mhuber) - (2)
                             Meekness? cupidity where it Count$. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Same phenomenon - (mhuber)
             Because crooks don't give the justification we want. - (Brandioch)

All that did was remind me of the fruit in the "Sledgehammer" video by Peter Gabriel.
37 ms