IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey
I said it was a crime - not that I wanted to read him his rights.

You have the right to eat a Hellfire missle.
-drl

I'm so happy I could scalp someone. Mark Twain
New The only problem with that is...
that a lot of people that had nothing to do with it end up having the right to eat hellfire missiles too.

Some guy from the local version of the KKK goes and does a whackjob on some powerful country, and then the whole place gets bombed flat. You get bombed flat. Everybody gets bombed flat. And most of them had nothing to do with it.

This is not a good place to be, strictly from an ethical perspective. This is bad behaviour. I'm not saying that going and getting these guys is a bad idea at all. Personally, I want to see them get nailed. It was a horrible thing that they did. But killing a lot of people that had nothing to do with it is not going to help.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Laval Qu\ufffdbec Canada                   [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Ethical Dilemma Yes
We got into the current situation because of what you might call an ethical dilemma - we could have taken out a lot of people on the sly when we had good intelligence from operatives close to the sources (see Bob Baer). But "that wasn't ethical". But, was it ethical to expose the 3000 who died on 9/11 by refusing to "do the wrong thing"? It's a brutal world. Let the ethical "mistakes" happen on the front end. I'm totally in favor of highly targeted attacks against the bad guys, the terrifying kind that keeps them looking over their shoulders. These guys should walk around with a black cloud over them, and people should learn that hanging out with them or near them is a bad idea.
-drl

I'm so happy I could scalp someone. Mark Twain
     Its official - Bin Laden told he is alive by US experts - (dmarker) - (21)
         that guy gets ressurected more times than mick foley -NT - (boxley)
         Why don't they just treat him like a crook? - (deSitter) - (19)
             Isn't that the root Question of this debacle? - (Ashton)
             I've thought that the US should treat this like a criminal - (jake123) - (16)
                 not fer nuttin but - (boxley) - (4)
                     Hey - (deSitter) - (2)
                         The only problem with that is... - (jake123) - (1)
                             Ethical Dilemma Yes - (deSitter)
                     There will always be those. - (Brandioch)
                 You're way optimistic - (wharris2) - (1)
                     That may be... - (jake123)
                 Lockheed and Martin-Marietta don't increase their Profits... - (jb4) - (8)
                     Oh, I get it. - (jake123) - (7)
                         Baa... Baa... -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         The political naivete and historical ignorance of - (Ashton) - (2)
                             More people can name the spouses of the stars of their - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                 For sure neither can Motorola or Intel -NT - (boxley)
                         The meekness is easy to understand - (mhuber) - (2)
                             Meekness? cupidity where it Count$. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Same phenomenon - (mhuber)
             Because crooks don't give the justification we want. - (Brandioch)

We've spent the past two years building up an immunity to Iocaine!
74 ms