IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I haf a few questions
you war on terrorism posts. Is that the only posts that could be considered politically sensative? Do you post on other boards elsewhere about mainland subjects? Have you ever been vetted(lately) for work etc? It sounds like your on a list that keywords trigger an automated response, because the way it is happening sounds like a 1/2 assed programmatical response.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
New Re: The blocks seem to be getting worse
but*only* when I talk about terrorism or china.

Now it may be coincidental that Zhu Rongji (who I greatly admire) was in town for Mon-wed (I hadn't realised he was coming until I read some major speeches he made in HK.

Zhu is the Chinese Premier (out going). The security all over town was heavy - police everywhere & our usual walkways over the main road fenced off for 3 feet along each side inside.

Possibly the local security people have been vetting naything that might be taken to pose a threat.

(let me now see if this gets thru)

Cheers

Doug

#1 - that got thru no trouble !!!.

Hmm but the 1st attempt to add further comments in edit mode got blocked !!!

#2 - 2nd attempt to add the prior blocked words got blocked - stupid part is that it contains no words that I can see that would justify blocking ??????
Expand Edited by dmarker Nov. 21, 2002, 09:27:09 AM EST
Expand Edited by dmarker Nov. 21, 2002, 09:30:14 AM EST
     Security related - perhaps amusing to some but ... - (dmarker) - (20)
         I haf a few questions - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: The blocks seem to be getting worse - (dmarker)
         Definitely not amusing to me. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Re: It isn't as if I post anti - (dmarker)
         Re This is getting worse - (dmarker) - (3)
             Didja ever use... - (folkert) - (2)
                 Re: Yes both - still have VA Smalltalk Installed - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     Re: Yes both - still have VA Smalltalk Installed - (Steve Lowe)
         Can't we do this over ssl? -NT - (deSitter) - (4)
             Re: That seems reasonable - (dmarker) - (3)
                 137 138 netbios scans (lotta trolling lately) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: Have decided to set up an NIDS & Honeypot - (dmarker) - (1)
                         Yeppers... - (folkert)
         Not at all amusing; sad, really - (rickmoen) - (6)
             Re: Not at all amusing; sad, really - (dmarker) - (5)
                 Re: Not at all amusing; sad, really - (rickmoen) - (4)
                     Re: Rick PS is still there, neibour teachs there ... - (dmarker) - (3)
                         WOW!!! Kowloon used o be where cheap lodging was available - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: And cheap girls <grin> - actually ... - (dmarker)
                         Re: Rick PS is still there, neibour teachs there ... - (rickmoen)

Me are missing the hint.
40 ms