IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Even more typical.
Pick the tiny part that you can get a toehold...and continue.

Especially since you know you were proved wrong on one of your >facts<.

So now you want to play with predictions...and accuse me of weaseling by making a joke that everyone else understood.

And there are enough indicators around that we could right shift several fora when you decide (which I am certain you will)...that the indicators >I< provide don't really indicate a better economy because pork bellies are still depressed.

I've got better things to do with my time than to teach you economics.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Put up or shut up.
You can spin it any way you want to.

When it comes right down to it, I'm willing to bet on my prediction and you aren't.
New .o0o.
Goodie for you.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New What are those dots for?
-drl
New Fortran flashbacks?
New DATA REACTION /'HAHA'/
-drl
     355 Billion for Defense - (deSitter) - (40)
         That wouldn't work. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             ROFL(AC)MAO - (jb4) - (1)
                 SIDCMEO - (deSitter)
         It's funny. - (Brandioch) - (32)
             Speaking of defending "Freedom" - some Repub sex - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Rich gay's object to government taking just like straights? -NT - (boxley)
             History - (bepatient) - (29)
                 Problem with this... - (inthane-chan) - (28)
                     More than that... - (ben_tilly)
                     We control the debt's value - (bepatient) - (26)
                         Re: We control the debt's value - (deSitter)
                         But what effect would that have? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                             Thats the glory of predicting the economy... - (bepatient) - (23)
                                 Re: Thats the glory of predicting the economy... - (deSitter) - (22)
                                     Its all still durable... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                         Then Where Are The Jobs? - (deSitter) - (20)
                                             Bingo. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                 Compared to what? - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                     So, care to bet on it? - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                         With you? A "friendly" wager? - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                             I never used the word "friendly". - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                 priceless. - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                     I asked if you wanted to bet. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                         Even more typical. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                             Put up or shut up. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                 .o0o. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     What are those dots for? -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                                         Fortran flashbacks? -NT - (bbronson) - (1)
                                                                                             DATA REACTION /'HAHA'/ -NT - (deSitter)
                                                                     Re: priceless. - (wharris2)
                                                                     I'll take a piece of this non-action. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                         Pick your indicators. Use English -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             Net take-home pay of the lowest 25% - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Oooh...nice one ;) -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Alot of places like that. - (bepatient)
                                             the "just in time" labor model same as for parts - (boxley)
         Perspective - (deSitter) - (2)
             OR 9 times Microsoft's Cash Pile - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 ~ a full pound of Semtex for every single One in the world. -NT - (Ashton)
         ...not one cent for tribute. -NT - (marlowe)

If there were bombs.
255 ms