IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ROFL(AC)MAO
Your assertion would be all to funny if it weren't so fucking true...

("Rolling On Floor Laughing (And Crying) My Ass Off")
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
Expand Edited by jb4 Oct. 24, 2002, 12:16:51 PM EDT
New SIDCMEO
"sitting in (the) dark crying my eyes out"
-drl
     355 Billion for Defense - (deSitter) - (40)
         That wouldn't work. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             ROFL(AC)MAO - (jb4) - (1)
                 SIDCMEO - (deSitter)
         It's funny. - (Brandioch) - (32)
             Speaking of defending "Freedom" - some Repub sex - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Rich gay's object to government taking just like straights? -NT - (boxley)
             History - (bepatient) - (29)
                 Problem with this... - (inthane-chan) - (28)
                     More than that... - (ben_tilly)
                     We control the debt's value - (bepatient) - (26)
                         Re: We control the debt's value - (deSitter)
                         But what effect would that have? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                             Thats the glory of predicting the economy... - (bepatient) - (23)
                                 Re: Thats the glory of predicting the economy... - (deSitter) - (22)
                                     Its all still durable... - (bepatient) - (21)
                                         Then Where Are The Jobs? - (deSitter) - (20)
                                             Bingo. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                 Compared to what? - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                     So, care to bet on it? - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                         With you? A "friendly" wager? - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                             I never used the word "friendly". - (Brandioch) - (13)
                                                                 priceless. - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                     I asked if you wanted to bet. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                         Even more typical. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                             Put up or shut up. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                 .o0o. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     What are those dots for? -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                                         Fortran flashbacks? -NT - (bbronson) - (1)
                                                                                             DATA REACTION /'HAHA'/ -NT - (deSitter)
                                                                     Re: priceless. - (wharris2)
                                                                     I'll take a piece of this non-action. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                         Pick your indicators. Use English -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             Net take-home pay of the lowest 25% - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Oooh...nice one ;) -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Alot of places like that. - (bepatient)
                                             the "just in time" labor model same as for parts - (boxley)
         Perspective - (deSitter) - (2)
             OR 9 times Microsoft's Cash Pile - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 ~ a full pound of Semtex for every single One in the world. -NT - (Ashton)
         ...not one cent for tribute. -NT - (marlowe)

Man... licensed to kill gophers.
91 ms