IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hmm... Isn't that "profile" somewhat self-contradictory?
Glen A writes:
The profile is ex-marine sniper, dishonorably discharged, with some kind of vendatta against the "establishment" in Washington.

The part I don't understand is why someone picks John Q. Public to attack? If I had this kind of shooting experience and chose to kill people like a madman, I'd probably take care of a few killers, serial rapists, pedaphiles, etc. [...]
But, but... murderers, rapists, and pedophiles -- ex-cons, all, to boot, in your scenario -- are hardly "the establishment"!

Wouldn't it be even more logical for him to go after politicians, members of the military (primarily officers, "the bastards who shitcanned me"), and perhaps policemen (and -women), if it were truly "the establishment" he was pissed off at?
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Nope...
The first part is the profile and the 2nd part is my tangent.

The tangent first:
If I'm going mad and killing people for sport, I'm going to take a few felons with me. My profile would be that of vigilante, someone who still believes in "justice", but no longer believes in the kind of justice administered by the government. I'm not anti-establishment, I just want much swifter and harsher penalties for the crimes already committed. (Actually, vigilantes are "anti-establishment, too. That's why I don't kill people...)

The profile:
Clearly, the shooter's profile is to attack the establishment. I'm just surprised he hasn't decided to pick off someone in law enforcement. (I'm relatively sure he's picking random targets, and the FBI agent was a fluke...)

Glen Austin
     Is It Terrorism? - (deSitter) - (29)
         Been wondering that myself - (SpiceWare) - (9)
             Re: Been wondering that myself - (deSitter)
             Distance. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                 400m with a M16A2 without a scope. - (Brandioch)
                 Like he said ^^^^ - (drewk) - (5)
                     Re: Like he said ^^^^ - (deSitter) - (3)
                         Argh! - (deSitter)
                         Yes it does - (drewk) - (1)
                             OT: The URL. - (static)
                     Some people are just naturals - (Silverlock)
         We covered this scenario before. - (Brandioch)
         Psycho not terrorist - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
             White vans - (wharris2) - (11)
                 Re: White vans - (deSitter) - (10)
                     You've been watching too many Bruce Willis films. - (admin) - (9)
                         Yeah, but ya gotta admit... - (CRConrad) - (7)
                             Have you seen "The Jackal"? -NT - (admin) - (6)
                                 No - a remake of "Day of the Jackal"? -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                     I don't think so. - (admin) - (1)
                                         Re: I don't think so. - (deSitter)
                                 Long, long ago - and long before that, I'd *read* it (twice) - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     This is a remake of Fred Zinnemann's 1973 adaptation - (admin) - (1)
                                         Moscow AND Helsinki? Funny... - (CRConrad)
                         Yippee Kiyea, Mr. Anderson! -NT - (deSitter)
         Disciplined Shooter - (gdaustin) - (4)
             Hmm... Isn't that "profile" somewhat self-contradictory? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Nope... - (gdaustin)
             If it takes France.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 As they say in the Marines... - (gdaustin)

In conclusion, lithium in the water supply.
56 ms