IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Doubt it, Box
It took George Kistiakowsy (and friends) a hell of a lot of tests and blown-up pipes.. to get anywhere near a sufficiently uniform implosion - which is the *only* mechanism workable with Pu, for various reasons. And even if you had the several 'velocities' of plastic - you wouldn't have a clue as to arranging their geometry. Not even you.

So unless you had U-235, could use the crummy gun-barrel approach: you'd fail, even by All Saints Day (or whenever that thingie is, about the Prince of Peace and all.) But the world is awash with kilotons of Pu - why you could build the new US Memorial Temple to Dreams of Empire out of solid Pu (if you kept it sufficiently thin so as not to encounter a few other little problems).

Better stick to stickin those pins in those dolls.

Ashton Designer Munitions Gmbh Tu-Th-Sa-Su
Catering on M-W-F
New But I still have the plans
before they yanked them off the web and the libraries. 2 balls, certain weight imploded with a shaped charge at a designated velocity.
thanx,
boxley
mad scientist for hire and part time sysadmin
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
     Iraq to have nukes by Christmas - (marlowe) - (15)
         Where is he going to use it who/why - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Where is he going to use it who/why - (wharris2)
         Place your bets. - (Brandioch) - (6)
             Amazing theory... - (bepatient) - (5)
                 An un-tested weapon? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                     Close... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                         Yup. That's "deterrent". - (Brandioch) - (2)
                             Good reasons. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 Even better. - (Brandioch)
         Nah...he'd never... - (bepatient)
         Would be very credible - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
             Re: Aha - someone else who noticed that little fact - (dmarker2) - (3)
                 Well if I got materials and tools I could have one by xmas -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Doubt it, Box - (Ashton) - (1)
                         But I still have the plans - (boxley)

According to one source, the average British driver will let rip 912 pints of fart during their lifetime.
76 ms