IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where is he going to use it who/why
if it aint us why should we give a rats ass. If it is lets put him down. It would be nice to know what if anything he has on his mind. Perhaps a little call by our president telling him to look at the shore of our great Salt lake in Utah and explain that is what bhagdad and all other Iraqi cities may look like.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New Re: Where is he going to use it who/why
One good-sized nuke would take out our only real ally in the Mideast.

Isreal is, if you look at a map, a really tiny country. With the right winds, a halfway dirty bomb could obliterate it. Two or three could turn it into a glass plain. If he has a delivery system. A suicide bomber wouldn't be suitable. A SCUD is unreliable. Experienced agents? Mmmm.... might be possible, even with the Mossad trying to search them out.

Saudi? Har. A nominal ally. Kuwait? Possible, but if he has two of 'em he could take them out also.

It's an argument about him not having any (yet) or biological agents (yet). I tend to agree with people who think that bio agents wouldn't be as effective as the scaremongers would have us thing; good sanitation and cleanliness helps. Lots. And chem attacks (which he's shown he has some expertise in) would be open warfare. I don't think Saddam is as crazy as that.

I think.
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
     Iraq to have nukes by Christmas - (marlowe) - (15)
         Where is he going to use it who/why - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Where is he going to use it who/why - (wharris2)
         Place your bets. - (Brandioch) - (6)
             Amazing theory... - (bepatient) - (5)
                 An un-tested weapon? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                     Close... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                         Yup. That's "deterrent". - (Brandioch) - (2)
                             Good reasons. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 Even better. - (Brandioch)
         Nah...he'd never... - (bepatient)
         Would be very credible - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
             Re: Aha - someone else who noticed that little fact - (dmarker2) - (3)
                 Well if I got materials and tools I could have one by xmas -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Doubt it, Box - (Ashton) - (1)
                         But I still have the plans - (boxley)

I think that might be an LRPDism candidate...
52 ms