IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Aha - someone else who noticed that little fact

Mr M lacking any ability to analyse what is before him, won't pay any attention to such minor details as the total lack of credibility of his sources. What the f*** has credibiltiy go to do with his (and his fearless leader's) desire to kill people and invade Iraq.

That turkey has been inleague with Richard Butler and others in lying about Iraq to bolster the Republican right's need to sieze Iraq.

If I seem a bit testy it is because I just watched Bush on TV looking into the camera and lying barefacedly to the world about Iraq.

I am glad to see that there are those among us who can see through the deceptive mist.

DSM
New Well if I got materials and tools I could have one by xmas
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New Doubt it, Box
It took George Kistiakowsy (and friends) a hell of a lot of tests and blown-up pipes.. to get anywhere near a sufficiently uniform implosion - which is the *only* mechanism workable with Pu, for various reasons. And even if you had the several 'velocities' of plastic - you wouldn't have a clue as to arranging their geometry. Not even you.

So unless you had U-235, could use the crummy gun-barrel approach: you'd fail, even by All Saints Day (or whenever that thingie is, about the Prince of Peace and all.) But the world is awash with kilotons of Pu - why you could build the new US Memorial Temple to Dreams of Empire out of solid Pu (if you kept it sufficiently thin so as not to encounter a few other little problems).

Better stick to stickin those pins in those dolls.

Ashton Designer Munitions Gmbh Tu-Th-Sa-Su
Catering on M-W-F
New But I still have the plans
before they yanked them off the web and the libraries. 2 balls, certain weight imploded with a shaped charge at a designated velocity.
thanx,
boxley
mad scientist for hire and part time sysadmin
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
     Iraq to have nukes by Christmas - (marlowe) - (15)
         Where is he going to use it who/why - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Where is he going to use it who/why - (wharris2)
         Place your bets. - (Brandioch) - (6)
             Amazing theory... - (bepatient) - (5)
                 An un-tested weapon? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                     Close... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                         Yup. That's "deterrent". - (Brandioch) - (2)
                             Good reasons. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                 Even better. - (Brandioch)
         Nah...he'd never... - (bepatient)
         Would be very credible - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
             Re: Aha - someone else who noticed that little fact - (dmarker2) - (3)
                 Well if I got materials and tools I could have one by xmas -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Doubt it, Box - (Ashton) - (1)
                         But I still have the plans - (boxley)

If you're going to have your life destroyed by a brutal economic recession, at least you shouldn't also have to use Windows XP.
60 ms