IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The dogpile continues
I'd say I don't care that you don't care, but obviously I'm posting this. I'm more curious about Crazy's health issues than your mindless constant misogyny. Seriously, most of your jokes were old when I heard them from my grandfather.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Aww, poor Lincoln, doesn't like my whining
As you can see others don't mind and know you're an a******.

I have to figure out how to piss in this scenario. You think Facebook would allow me to post that?
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 05:06:32 PM EST
New Grygus doesn't do misogyny
You're confusing him with Lincoln. He does sadness.
New Pretty sure that was *after* Gryg but *responding to* linc
--

Drew
     Alcohol is my painkiller today - (crazy) - (16)
         I have to farm - (crazy) - (15)
             we don't care. - (lincoln) - (14)
                 I'd rather read this than a bunch of lame sex jokes about women. -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                     Oh, Idunno... The jokes are at least sometimes a little bit funny. And shorter. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Yay dictate - (crazy)
                 Hint - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     That goes for lame sexist jokes too then, doesn't it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Of course it does. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 The dogpile continues - (InThane) - (3)
                     Aww, poor Lincoln, doesn't like my whining - (crazy)
                     Grygus doesn't do misogyny - (crazy) - (1)
                         Pretty sure that was *after* Gryg but *responding to* linc -NT - (drook)
                 You don't speak for me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Amen! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Re: You don't speak for me. - (hnick)

Remember, people in 1900 didn't know what an atom was. They didn't know its structure.

They also didn't know what a radio was, or an airport, or a movie, or a television, or a computer, or a cell phone, or a jet, an antibiotic, a rocket, a satellite, an MRI, ICU, IUD, IBM, IRA, ERA, EEG, EPA, IRS, DOD, PCP, HTML, internet. interferon, instant replay, remote sensing, remote control, speed dialing, gene therapy, gene splicing, genes, spot welding, heat-seeking, bipolar, prozac, leotards, lap dancing, email, tape recorder, CDs, airbags, plastic explosive, plastic, robots, cars, liposuction, transduction, superconduction, dish antennas, step aerobics, smoothies, twelve-step, ultrasound, nylon, rayon, teflon, fiber optics, carpal tunnel, laser surgery, laparoscopy, corneal transplant, kidney transplant, AIDS... None of this would have meant anything to a person in the year 1900. They wouldn't know what you are talking about.
87 ms