IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd rather read this than a bunch of lame sex jokes about women.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Oh, Idunno... The jokes are at least sometimes a little bit funny. And shorter.
New :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yay dictate
I had previous coworker that I recruited right out of college. We were going back and forth on some public forum about the property tax calculations in the city of Philadelphia along with about a dozen other people. They were tax activists but they didn't know s*** about computers and we were trying to guide them through it. The computers had a magic formula that determined the taxes and they were trying to go through the legal process to go through discovery to get the formula.

Someone commented that my coworker was posting a huge amount. I explained that he types incredibly fast. When I walked by his cubby it was like I was listening to people tap dancing.

Those days are over. All I have to do is talk to my phone and go on and on and on. Now it's a matter of editing down for human consumption since I can just blather.
     Alcohol is my painkiller today - (crazy) - (16)
         I have to farm - (crazy) - (15)
             we don't care. - (lincoln) - (14)
                 I'd rather read this than a bunch of lame sex jokes about women. -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                     Oh, Idunno... The jokes are at least sometimes a little bit funny. And shorter. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Yay dictate - (crazy)
                 Hint - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     That goes for lame sexist jokes too then, doesn't it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Of course it does. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 The dogpile continues - (InThane) - (3)
                     Aww, poor Lincoln, doesn't like my whining - (crazy)
                     Grygus doesn't do misogyny - (crazy) - (1)
                         Pretty sure that was *after* Gryg but *responding to* linc -NT - (drook)
                 You don't speak for me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Amen! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Re: You don't speak for me. - (hnick)

Uno, dos, tres, quatro.
75 ms