IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Alcohol is my painkiller today
Dislocated my hip yesterday for about a half an hour. Typically it goes in after a minute or two of thrashing. Yesterday I spun on the bed and the floor for 30 minutes before it finally popped back in.

You googled that s*** and you see that people typically can't do that. They told my mom she was a liar when halfway through the ambulance ride it popped back in. Yay genetic illness.

I have one elder brother who destroyed his GI system and could no longer absorb calcium and most nutrients after the ulcers kicked in from the NSAIDs they prescribed him. That caused him to break his back lifting 5 lb.

I have another brother that spent 3 years in an opioid death spiral before he pulled himself back out. All doctor prescribed, all perfectly appropriate for the level of pain but in our case the pain is forever so you can't live on this s***.

I stick with Soma for a max of 3 days typically. I'm always worried about physical dependency. Those assholes who send you to NA meetings for physical dependency should be shot. God damn state religion.

But double dosing, doctor approved, the soma does not cut into this one. Not the slightest bit. So I'm going to be reaching for opioids. Or tequila.

Tequila erases the pain. I know I'll do damage if I walk on it so I lean on the cane and hobble around and don't do the steps even now. I bought a goddamn house with steps stupidly. Everything is upstairs though, so I can live up here.

I'm going to outfit the downstairs as a separate apartment for Airbnb. I'm pretty sure I'm going to live there. So I'm going to outfit it nicely.

Tequila erases the pain. I have one day max before I have to move on to something else since I'm always worried about physical dependency.

But God damn I love my tequila right now. Predawn drinking at its best.
New I have to farm
There is a shitload of plants downstairs that I have to water.

M brought me a picture of water for my upstairs plants but I have to go deal with the downstairs plants.

Screw it. They're going dry today.
New we don't care.
stop treating this community as your own personal Facebook.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New I'd rather read this than a bunch of lame sex jokes about women.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Oh, Idunno... The jokes are at least sometimes a little bit funny. And shorter.
New :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yay dictate
I had previous coworker that I recruited right out of college. We were going back and forth on some public forum about the property tax calculations in the city of Philadelphia along with about a dozen other people. They were tax activists but they didn't know s*** about computers and we were trying to guide them through it. The computers had a magic formula that determined the taxes and they were trying to go through the legal process to go through discovery to get the formula.

Someone commented that my coworker was posting a huge amount. I explained that he types incredibly fast. When I walked by his cubby it was like I was listening to people tap dancing.

Those days are over. All I have to do is talk to my phone and go on and on and on. Now it's a matter of editing down for human consumption since I can just blather.
New Hint
You don't have to read posts you are not interested in.
New That goes for lame sexist jokes too then, doesn't it?
New Of course it does.
New The dogpile continues
I'd say I don't care that you don't care, but obviously I'm posting this. I'm more curious about Crazy's health issues than your mindless constant misogyny. Seriously, most of your jokes were old when I heard them from my grandfather.
Ceterum autem censeo pars Republican esse delendam.
New Aww, poor Lincoln, doesn't like my whining
As you can see others don't mind and know you're an a******.

I have to figure out how to piss in this scenario. You think Facebook would allow me to post that?
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2021, 05:06:32 PM EST
New Grygus doesn't do misogyny
You're confusing him with Lincoln. He does sadness.
New Pretty sure that was *after* Gryg but *responding to* linc
--

Drew
New You don't speak for me.
This is a place where long, long friends can vent about all kinds of things. You've done it yourself.

If a thread doesn't interest you, mark it read and move on.

Hang in there.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Amen!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: You don't speak for me.
Sounds good to me.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     Alcohol is my painkiller today - (crazy) - (16)
         I have to farm - (crazy) - (15)
             we don't care. - (lincoln) - (14)
                 I'd rather read this than a bunch of lame sex jokes about women. -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                     Oh, Idunno... The jokes are at least sometimes a little bit funny. And shorter. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Yay dictate - (crazy)
                 Hint - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     That goes for lame sexist jokes too then, doesn't it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Of course it does. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 The dogpile continues - (InThane) - (3)
                     Aww, poor Lincoln, doesn't like my whining - (crazy)
                     Grygus doesn't do misogyny - (crazy) - (1)
                         Pretty sure that was *after* Gryg but *responding to* linc -NT - (drook)
                 You don't speak for me. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Amen! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Re: You don't speak for me. - (hnick)

There are plenty of wrong people who just don't rate correction.
67 ms