IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah. That explains it.
Why Don Trump wants this guy as German ambassador.
Macgregor also described the German cultural concept of Vergangenheitsbewältigung, which seeks to "cope with the past" and confront the atrocities the country committed in World War II, as a "sick mentality" and he downplayed the country's Nazi history.
New (Drain Swamp --> get Cesspool).
Like to hear the tapes of The Menace and Merkel ... I don't thnk he could possibly 'bully' her.
(and he couldn't possibly translate Go Fuck Yourself, auf Deutsch).

Thinking ... Putin must have grokked fully--from first contact--how Insanely-GrreeatI it is!
to have a lap dog (envying Himself for his Manly-persona) ..under his Total mind-control.
     someone wanted trumpnazis? best I could find - (boxley) - (19)
         Yeah, keep misdirecting to irrelevant shit. That'll make you look sooo much better. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             germans reinventing the reich is not germain? good to know -NT - (boxley)
             (If you flag a small, subsequent spelling error.. yer Over the Top, y'know?) ;^> ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (3)
                 1) Zlatan doesn't play in Saint-Germane any more. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Sic transit, Gloria, and it's not even Monday ;^> - (Ashton)
                 naw, crc is fine -NT - (boxley)
         Thanks.. (I think..) Parallels the Denial-mindset of a huge fraction of dis-US Pols (and polls) - (Ashton) - (1)
             CIA-LRPD: If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush. -NT - (Ashton)
         What's your point? - (crazy) - (8)
             point is someone wanted trumpnazis - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nobody wants Trump Nazis - (crazy) - (1)
                     Also, they're not Trump Nazis. - (pwhysall)
             His point is to diminish and drown out the post where I called his - American, of course - ilk that. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Hmm.. there IS a way he could redeem his long-term er, root-Motives, that I see: - (Ashton)
                 wow, I had no idea I was that smart and devious, I just thought it was funny(to me not anyone else) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     We get it, you can't help yourself. - (crazy) - (1)
                         ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         Ah. That explains it. - (scoenye) - (1)
             (Drain Swamp --> get Cesspool). - (Ashton)

There’s nothing we like more than appearing to be open minded.
72 ms