IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks.. (I think..) Parallels the Denial-mindset of a huge fraction of dis-US Pols (and polls)
Much-too-closely. (The topic is the LAST Serious Matter which Drumpfians would never ponder for a nanosecond).

[...]

Germany has belatedly begun dealing with far-right networks that officials now say are far more extensive than they ever understood. The reach of far-right extremists into its armed forces is particularly alarming in a country that has worked to cleanse itself of its Nazi past and the horrors of the Holocaust. In July the government disbanded an entire company infiltrated by extremists in the nation’s special forces.

But the Nordkreuz case, which only recently came to trial after being uncovered more than three years ago, shows that the problem of far-right infiltration is neither new nor confined to to the KSK, or even the military.

Far-right extremism penetrated multiple layers of German society in the years when the authorities underestimated the threat or were reluctant to countenance it fully, officials and lawmakers acknowledge. Now they are struggling to uproot it.

[...]

{{sigh}}

(Someone could translate the core of this report into Drumpf-pabulum-simplicity and spoon-feed it into his minuscule-hippocampus: his 'response'?) Anyone here could limn that, to a fare-thee-well: Denial wrapped in grammar-school insults to the Presenter; have him fired from (whatever, legally or Std. nihilist ravings).

Good.. Ugly.. find, Box--it could not be more relevant to August 2020, Day X of the insane reign of The most Dangerous Man alive
(to ~quote a Niece, also Shrink and bloody-Literate to boot)

Carrion ..it 's just ..Everywhen you Look. (Some daze ya just gotta unplug the transistors, for brainz-rehab time).
New CIA-LRPD: If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush.
     someone wanted trumpnazis? best I could find - (boxley) - (19)
         Yeah, keep misdirecting to irrelevant shit. That'll make you look sooo much better. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             germans reinventing the reich is not germain? good to know -NT - (boxley)
             (If you flag a small, subsequent spelling error.. yer Over the Top, y'know?) ;^> ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (3)
                 1) Zlatan doesn't play in Saint-Germane any more. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Sic transit, Gloria, and it's not even Monday ;^> - (Ashton)
                 naw, crc is fine -NT - (boxley)
         Thanks.. (I think..) Parallels the Denial-mindset of a huge fraction of dis-US Pols (and polls) - (Ashton) - (1)
             CIA-LRPD: If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush. -NT - (Ashton)
         What's your point? - (crazy) - (8)
             point is someone wanted trumpnazis - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nobody wants Trump Nazis - (crazy) - (1)
                     Also, they're not Trump Nazis. - (pwhysall)
             His point is to diminish and drown out the post where I called his - American, of course - ilk that. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Hmm.. there IS a way he could redeem his long-term er, root-Motives, that I see: - (Ashton)
                 wow, I had no idea I was that smart and devious, I just thought it was funny(to me not anyone else) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     We get it, you can't help yourself. - (crazy) - (1)
                         ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         Ah. That explains it. - (scoenye) - (1)
             (Drain Swamp --> get Cesspool). - (Ashton)

Innovation from the rear again.
80 ms