IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nobody wants Trump Nazis
But there are many examples of them existing. Simply because you point to another country that has a single incidence of something far worse than a given example of the moment does not mean that our situation is not f*****.

Boxley, you display either predjudice or stupidity. Either way you give yourself a target to attack.
New Also, they're not Trump Nazis.
The difference - and it is fucking key - is that Angela Merkel will straight-up unambiguously denounce these motherfuckers all day long and twice on Sundays.

Trump? Fine people on both sides, apparently.
     someone wanted trumpnazis? best I could find - (boxley) - (19)
         Yeah, keep misdirecting to irrelevant shit. That'll make you look sooo much better. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             germans reinventing the reich is not germain? good to know -NT - (boxley)
             (If you flag a small, subsequent spelling error.. yer Over the Top, y'know?) ;^> ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (3)
                 1) Zlatan doesn't play in Saint-Germane any more. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Sic transit, Gloria, and it's not even Monday ;^> - (Ashton)
                 naw, crc is fine -NT - (boxley)
         Thanks.. (I think..) Parallels the Denial-mindset of a huge fraction of dis-US Pols (and polls) - (Ashton) - (1)
             CIA-LRPD: If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush. -NT - (Ashton)
         What's your point? - (crazy) - (8)
             point is someone wanted trumpnazis - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nobody wants Trump Nazis - (crazy) - (1)
                     Also, they're not Trump Nazis. - (pwhysall)
             His point is to diminish and drown out the post where I called his - American, of course - ilk that. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Hmm.. there IS a way he could redeem his long-term er, root-Motives, that I see: - (Ashton)
                 wow, I had no idea I was that smart and devious, I just thought it was funny(to me not anyone else) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     We get it, you can't help yourself. - (crazy) - (1)
                         ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         Ah. That explains it. - (scoenye) - (1)
             (Drain Swamp --> get Cesspool). - (Ashton)

She's like a little piece of shrapnel inextricably lodged in the body politic.
78 ms