I mean.. all-along I wondered 'the appeal?' of this almost- a swinky-car, given the aforementioned sloppy Q.C.
THIS [frames] the er, Issue more-better. It's the modrin morphing of that window-placard, B.O.B.: Baby On Board (!)
aka *MY* very-Special Baby (fuck Yours) wants YOU to back-off (your perpetual Tail-gating) etc.
The United States of Branding-everone nearby.. with some fucking fav-Guesstimate!

Loved the porcupines R'Us.. of so many BMWers encountered; (locally, especially in tony Marin county), we-the-unwashed
define as: Boring Marin Wheels; similar more scatological argot. It Is all about a broadcast-Attitude via car-badge, innit?

tl;dr: "E Pluribus pluribus", worn on one's sleeve akin ~ the self-ID.

While auditioning a friend's Subaru™ for a few weeks, have teh impression that This marque-also appears to be a strange-attractor for
{I know not what?} unifying-solidarity-Message--yet). This grates upon my Main Principle, as a Marxist!
I refuse to join any Org which accepts people like me. OK-IWE gets a pass.. 'I contain multitudes'.
RIP Groucho ..you brightened many a day with your two-(or three)-Edged quips ..on any topic raised.