IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Today I learned some Cooper drivers are frustrated BMW drivers.
In the sense of the old joke, "What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine? The porcupine has the pricks on the outside."

If anyone ever asks you what "White Privilege" looks like, you could do worse than showing them this: https://twitter.com/SwipeMarket/status/1268324009571045376

I almost moved to Newport Beach once, but the City Council found out my parents were married at the time of my birth and they said they couldn't break precedent for just me.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New If that ain't Al Punte, I don't know a spear-chucker from a bludgeon-swinger.
I mean.. all-along I wondered 'the appeal?' of this almost- a swinky-car, given the aforementioned sloppy Q.C.
THIS [frames] the er, Issue more-better. It's the modrin morphing of that window-placard, B.O.B.: Baby On Board (!)
aka *MY* very-Special Baby (fuck Yours) wants YOU to back-off (your perpetual Tail-gating) etc.
The United States of Branding-everone nearby.. with some fucking fav-Guesstimate!

Loved the porcupines R'Us.. of so many BMWers encountered; (locally, especially in tony Marin county), we-the-unwashed
define as: Boring Marin Wheels; similar more scatological argot. It Is all about a broadcast-Attitude via car-badge, innit?

tl;dr: "E Pluribus pluribus", worn on one's sleeve akin ~ the self-ID.

While auditioning a friend's Subaru™ for a few weeks, have teh impression that This marque-also appears to be a strange-attractor for
{I know not what?} unifying-solidarity-Message--yet). This grates upon my Main Principle, as a Marxist!
I refuse to join any Org which accepts people like me. OK-IWE gets a pass.. 'I contain multitudes'.
RIP Groucho ..you brightened many a day with your two-(or three)-Edged quips ..on any topic raised.
     Anyone know about used Mini Coopers? - (drook) - (27)
         anecdotal, engine overheating issues -NT - (boxley)
         My step-mom has one that she bought new. - (Another Scott)
         Re: Anyone know about used Mini Coopers? - (pwhysall) - (11)
             Yes, the new generation - (drook) - (10)
                 Does look a bit strange - (scoenye) - (9)
                     Re: Minis take 91+ fuel - (a6l6e6x)
                     Good point, and one which I didn't consider at all - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         I think it is a feature of imported Euro motors - (scoenye) - (4)
                             91 octane required might be "required". - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 Check their "91 required" list - (scoenye) - (2)
                                     Yeahbut, so are VW Passats. ;-) - (Another Scott)
                                     re Knocking.. Yess - (Ashton)
                     Good catch, I'll look for that - (drook) - (1)
                         Just had a quick look on Auto Trader UK - (pwhysall)
         Similarly (anecdotal) over n-years - (Ashton) - (6)
             We made great cars in the 50s - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 Some people noticed ... - (dmcarls)
                 I owned quite a few English cars . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     MG TC ...Heh - (Ashton) - (2)
                         The TC did not have a crash box . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             I drove it; didn't 'try' for lazy-shift, went as-if no synchros. - (Ashton)
         Re: Anyone know about used Mini Coopers? - (TB D) - (3)
             I'll make sure I drive it, thanks -NT - (drook)
             That sounds like a Cooper S - (pwhysall)
             Good point - (crazy)
         Today I learned some Cooper drivers are frustrated BMW drivers. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             If that ain't Al Punte, I don't know a spear-chucker from a bludgeon-swinger. - (Ashton)

Dvorak-keyboard powered!
47 ms