IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New disagree
You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police-forces and fire-forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory — and hire someone to protect against this — because of the work the rest of us did
all those are given to the rich and poor alike
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_didn%27t_build_that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Well, you knew which quote I was talking about anyway
How many trucks that I own have used those highways?

all those are given to the rich and poor alike
Were you intentionally bastardising this, or was it Freudian?
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread.
--

Drew
New so you and the poor do not use roads, schools, police, hospitals at all, good to know
New Excluded middle ... Think I'll just reply with the logical fallacy you're using from now on
--

Drew
New you are not a middle? sorry thought you were
New Hey, BOx: All those times when you are being a massive arsehole, do you...
...just not realise that that is what you're being, or is it intentional?

And, although on the one hand everyone can be something -- insensitive, courageous, clumsy, inspiring, an arsehole -- for the moment, now and then... Isn't "being something for the moment" all the time the same as being that thing?

Just wondering.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New no need to wonder, I realize that not going along with the group is deemed deplorable or worse
New It's not because you're not going with the group
You might like country music. I don't, but also don't care. But when you parrot RWNJ talking points* that's when I'll say you're wrong. It's not because what you're saying goes against the group. It's because what you're saying is bullshit.

* Sometimes it seems like you're smart enough to know better but say it anyway. Pretty sure that doesn't make it better.
--

Drew
New if you parrot Dem crap I will happily point out the other crap that counters it
New Oh for fuck's sake, don't even TRY that "not going along with the group" bullshit.
It's because you're consistently being intellectually dishonest.

You spew some crap, get called out on it, refuse to realise -- or admit -- where you're wrong... And blithely go on spewing the same disproven drivel over and over again. You are -- or at least seem to think you are -- debunk-proof.

For all the social interaction skills and intellectual growth you're demonstrating here, you could just as well be a bot the GOP bought on the cheap from some disinformatsija factory in Donetsk.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New long as I don't get paid in rubles
New Learn to fucking read: I said, that doesn't matter. You're behaving as if you were, so just as bad.
     Fun with averages... - (Another Scott) - (31)
         Re: Fun with averages...and beer, you forgot beer - (boxley) - (24)
             Oh, so we all receive the same thing for the taxes we pay? -NT - (drook) - (14)
                 yes, President Obama said so -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                     You know he said the opposite -NT - (drook) - (12)
                         disagree - (boxley) - (11)
                             Well, you knew which quote I was talking about anyway - (drook) - (10)
                                 so you and the poor do not use roads, schools, police, hospitals at all, good to know -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Excluded middle ... Think I'll just reply with the logical fallacy you're using from now on -NT - (drook) - (8)
                                         you are not a middle? sorry thought you were -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Hey, BOx: All those times when you are being a massive arsehole, do you... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                 no need to wonder, I realize that not going along with the group is deemed deplorable or worse -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     It's not because you're not going with the group - (drook) - (1)
                                                         if you parrot Dem crap I will happily point out the other crap that counters it -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Oh for fuck's sake, don't even TRY that "not going along with the group" bullshit. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         long as I don't get paid in rubles -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Learn to fucking read: I said, that doesn't matter. You're behaving as if you were, so just as bad. -NT - (CRConrad)
             The thing with massive oversimplifications... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 ya think? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Massive oversimplifications are almost always unhelpful - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         A.E.'s fine summary of that: - (Ashton)
             Snopes. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 what about snopes? I heard it on the radio in a slightly different form and looked it up online -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Neither of which makes it relevant or correct, which I think is AS's point. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Yup. - (Another Scott)
                         Neither was Nothers, was my point -NT - (boxley)
         Not to mention that 4K is over eight years. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             There was an NPR report about this yesterday. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 This is going to be a bigger heist than what was done in the 1980's. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     GHW Bush had a name for it while running against Reagan in the GOP primary in 1980. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         and from the numbers it looks like Donnie is set to do it again -NT - (boxley)
                         And worse. - (mmoffitt)

This is the reference implementation of the self-referential joke.
239 ms