IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The thing with massive oversimplifications...
...is that they massively oversimplify things.
New ya think?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Massive oversimplifications are almost always unhelpful
[goldacre]ITYFIABMCTT[/goldacre]
New A.E.'s fine summary of that:
~Things should be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.
     Fun with averages... - (Another Scott) - (31)
         Re: Fun with averages...and beer, you forgot beer - (boxley) - (24)
             Oh, so we all receive the same thing for the taxes we pay? -NT - (drook) - (14)
                 yes, President Obama said so -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                     You know he said the opposite -NT - (drook) - (12)
                         disagree - (boxley) - (11)
                             Well, you knew which quote I was talking about anyway - (drook) - (10)
                                 so you and the poor do not use roads, schools, police, hospitals at all, good to know -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Excluded middle ... Think I'll just reply with the logical fallacy you're using from now on -NT - (drook) - (8)
                                         you are not a middle? sorry thought you were -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Hey, BOx: All those times when you are being a massive arsehole, do you... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                 no need to wonder, I realize that not going along with the group is deemed deplorable or worse -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     It's not because you're not going with the group - (drook) - (1)
                                                         if you parrot Dem crap I will happily point out the other crap that counters it -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Oh for fuck's sake, don't even TRY that "not going along with the group" bullshit. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         long as I don't get paid in rubles -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Learn to fucking read: I said, that doesn't matter. You're behaving as if you were, so just as bad. -NT - (CRConrad)
             The thing with massive oversimplifications... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 ya think? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Massive oversimplifications are almost always unhelpful - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         A.E.'s fine summary of that: - (Ashton)
             Snopes. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 what about snopes? I heard it on the radio in a slightly different form and looked it up online -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Neither of which makes it relevant or correct, which I think is AS's point. -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Yup. - (Another Scott)
                         Neither was Nothers, was my point -NT - (boxley)
         Not to mention that 4K is over eight years. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             There was an NPR report about this yesterday. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 This is going to be a bigger heist than what was done in the 1980's. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     GHW Bush had a name for it while running against Reagan in the GOP primary in 1980. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         and from the numbers it looks like Donnie is set to do it again -NT - (boxley)
                         And worse. - (mmoffitt)

But he doesn't look quite skeletal enough for both to be true, does he?
77 ms