IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Keep the government's hand off our EU subsidies!
Also, some git in the comments section suggests that we enroll Old Blighty in NAFTA. I say, go for outright annexation and call it "Airstrip One."

cordially,
New Re: Keep the government's hand off our EU subsidies!
     Watching Brexit votes roll in. - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
         It's depressing as hell. -NT - (pwhysall) - (11)
             It certainly doesn't look good at the moment. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 GBP already reporting at -11% against USD. 277/382 reporting, 51.77% leave. -NT - (mvitale) - (4)
                     ITV News calls Leave the winner. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         BBC, too. -NT - (mvitale) - (1)
                             Shows you what the 28+% of non-voters allowed to happen. - (a6l6e6x)
                     According to CNBC, Dow will drop 550 points. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Supposedly the Referendum isn't binding on Parliament anyway, sooo... ? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     This isn't Rubio declaring he's done with the Senate. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Ah, and take a look at Gibraltar. - (a6l6e6x)
             You're supposed to be asleep! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             It seems your idiots are as stupid as our idiots - (crazy)
         This is a disaster. -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
             I'm surprised they actually did it. :-( Hang on. It looks to be rocky for a while. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 NPR this morning. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Yep, a not so united Kingdom! - (a6l6e6x)
                     That's how all the media have been playing it the last couple of days - (drook) - (1)
                         I'm right there with you. - (mmoffitt)
             Could be, what will the price of a pint be after the break? -NT - (boxley)
             Keep the government's hand off our EU subsidies! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Re: Keep the government's hand off our EU subsidies! - (pwhysall)
             Ugh. - (malraux) - (1)
                 My daughter and granddaughter are touring the UK in a couple weeks. - (a6l6e6x)
         "voting is not theoretical" - (malraux) - (2)
             Okay, but what happens if it turns out to benefit them? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             As is not voting when you could have. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Her English wasn't so good...
49 ms