IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GBP already reporting at -11% against USD. 277/382 reporting, 51.77% leave.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New ITV News calls Leave the winner.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New BBC, too.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Shows you what the 28+% of non-voters allowed to happen.
The Leave voters were more fired up and did not let the heavy rains keep them home.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New According to CNBC, Dow will drop 550 points.
Time to "back up the truck" tomorrow!
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
     Watching Brexit votes roll in. - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
         It's depressing as hell. -NT - (pwhysall) - (11)
             It certainly doesn't look good at the moment. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 GBP already reporting at -11% against USD. 277/382 reporting, 51.77% leave. -NT - (mvitale) - (4)
                     ITV News calls Leave the winner. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         BBC, too. -NT - (mvitale) - (1)
                             Shows you what the 28+% of non-voters allowed to happen. - (a6l6e6x)
                     According to CNBC, Dow will drop 550 points. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Supposedly the Referendum isn't binding on Parliament anyway, sooo... ? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     This isn't Rubio declaring he's done with the Senate. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Ah, and take a look at Gibraltar. - (a6l6e6x)
             You're supposed to be asleep! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             It seems your idiots are as stupid as our idiots - (crazy)
         This is a disaster. -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
             I'm surprised they actually did it. :-( Hang on. It looks to be rocky for a while. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 NPR this morning. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     Yep, a not so united Kingdom! - (a6l6e6x)
                     That's how all the media have been playing it the last couple of days - (drook) - (1)
                         I'm right there with you. - (mmoffitt)
             Could be, what will the price of a pint be after the break? -NT - (boxley)
             Keep the government's hand off our EU subsidies! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Re: Keep the government's hand off our EU subsidies! - (pwhysall)
             Ugh. - (malraux) - (1)
                 My daughter and granddaughter are touring the UK in a couple weeks. - (a6l6e6x)
         "voting is not theoretical" - (malraux) - (2)
             Okay, but what happens if it turns out to benefit them? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             As is not voting when you could have. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

"No question," Trudeau said confidently, "it was definitely out my butt."
56 ms