IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New know all I need to know about floride
my sister inlaw almost died and her brother did die because of an oops in the water supply. That proponants all say it is beneficial. Yup just tell that to his kids.
[link|http://www.fluoridealert.org/hooper-bay.htm|http://www.fluoride...oper-bay.htm]
government is here to help you
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
Collapse Edited by boxley Aug. 7, 2001, 12:05:39 PM EDT
know all I need to know about floride
my sister inlaw almost died and her brother did die because of an oops in the water supply. That proponants all say it is beneficial. Yup just tell that to his kids. thanx, bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves. Chuck Palahniuk
     Cheney to Congress- "You want energy docs? Bite me." - (DonRichards) - (58)
         And he's right. - (bepatient) - (57)
             Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (56)
                 ya mean like floride? :) -NT - (boxley)
                 I know of lots of communities - (bepatient) - (54)
                     My, we ARE shrill, aren't we? - (jb4) - (53)
                         Do me a favor, then. - (addison)
                         Work is underway? - (wharris2)
                         ROFL - (bepatient) - (50)
                             know all I need to know about floride - (boxley)
                             Whoopdedoo yerself! - (jb4) - (18)
                                 At some point, it *always* comes down to economics. - (addison) - (9)
                                     Reading comprehension IS a skill - (jb4) - (8)
                                         ..That you're lacking. - (addison)
                                         So... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                             Like I said: Reading Comprehension IS a skill... - (jb4) - (5)
                                                 And then you posted - (wharris2)
                                                 And reality is a bitch - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     I'm sure that *proves* that - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Further research... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             Will agree: no remedy for punctilious bureaucracy exists.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 And still... - (bepatient)
                                 Arsenic may not be all bad. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                     kfc secret ingredient as well as tobacco -NT - (boxley)
                                     Treated lumber - (admin)
                                     Have seen this, too - (jb4)
                                     BTW, I don't drink my deck! -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                         Re: BTW, I don't drink my deck! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             No, No, and No - (jb4)
                             Hey BP, speakin of throwaway cant phrases du jour.. - (Ashton) - (29)
                                 No Ash... - (bepatient) - (25)
                                     Re: No Ash... - (Fearless Freep)
                                     I'll buy the As argument.. just a tiny bit. - (Ashton) - (21)
                                         what is the loss of life due to banning ddt? - (boxley) - (20)
                                             Precisely the kind of question which homo-sap mangles - (Ashton) - (19)
                                                 Pure indulgence? No. - (admin) - (8)
                                                     Of course! legitimate need for... 10% of them ? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         shoot if a bank was ever stupid enough to lend me money - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Sorry - Swedish Defence Research developed that in the 60's. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 you rat bassard! - (boxley)
                                                     OK, then...Someone explain to me the Cadillac Esplanade... - (jb4) - (3)
                                                         market share of the navigator :) - (boxley)
                                                         Didn't say it wasn't. - (admin) - (1)
                                                             Nahhh... just the 90%. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Enviro-atrocities? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     WTF does "natural phenomenon" have to do with anything? - (CRConrad)
                                                 definition of envirowhore - (boxley)
                                                 Atrocities? Bah. - (imric) - (6)
                                                     I'd be impressed by a source like that.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                         It was... - (imric)
                                                         Science News story on DDT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             *chuckle* OT, and waxing nostalgic... - (imric) - (2)
                                                                 heard similar anecdotes re: asbestos - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                     What's worse... - (imric)
                                     Re: No Ash... - (kelzer) - (1)
                                         Right. Life is an affliction ya don't get out of alive. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 blockquote... - (jb4) - (2)
                                     Thanks. That'll let me stop using <i>italics</i> :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Gracias, Oh Master of the thin blue line (vertical) -NT - (Ashton)

This message will self-destruct in five seconds...
126 ms