IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New blockquote...
[Hey too - how's come my blockquotes don't get pretty blue vertical lines too?]

Try using the qualifier "type=cite" after the "blockquote" keyword, and enjoy pretty blue lines to your heart's content.

And it's LEGAL, too!
jb4

(Resistance is not futile...)
New Thanks. That'll let me stop using <i>italics</i> :-)
New Gracias, Oh Master of the thin blue line (vertical)
     Cheney to Congress- "You want energy docs? Bite me." - (DonRichards) - (58)
         And he's right. - (bepatient) - (57)
             Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (56)
                 ya mean like floride? :) -NT - (boxley)
                 I know of lots of communities - (bepatient) - (54)
                     My, we ARE shrill, aren't we? - (jb4) - (53)
                         Do me a favor, then. - (addison)
                         Work is underway? - (wharris2)
                         ROFL - (bepatient) - (50)
                             know all I need to know about floride - (boxley)
                             Whoopdedoo yerself! - (jb4) - (18)
                                 At some point, it *always* comes down to economics. - (addison) - (9)
                                     Reading comprehension IS a skill - (jb4) - (8)
                                         ..That you're lacking. - (addison)
                                         So... - (bepatient) - (6)
                                             Like I said: Reading Comprehension IS a skill... - (jb4) - (5)
                                                 And then you posted - (wharris2)
                                                 And reality is a bitch - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     I'm sure that *proves* that - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                         Further research... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             Will agree: no remedy for punctilious bureaucracy exists.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 And still... - (bepatient)
                                 Arsenic may not be all bad. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                     kfc secret ingredient as well as tobacco -NT - (boxley)
                                     Treated lumber - (admin)
                                     Have seen this, too - (jb4)
                                     BTW, I don't drink my deck! -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                         Re: BTW, I don't drink my deck! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             No, No, and No - (jb4)
                             Hey BP, speakin of throwaway cant phrases du jour.. - (Ashton) - (29)
                                 No Ash... - (bepatient) - (25)
                                     Re: No Ash... - (Fearless Freep)
                                     I'll buy the As argument.. just a tiny bit. - (Ashton) - (21)
                                         what is the loss of life due to banning ddt? - (boxley) - (20)
                                             Precisely the kind of question which homo-sap mangles - (Ashton) - (19)
                                                 Pure indulgence? No. - (admin) - (8)
                                                     Of course! legitimate need for... 10% of them ? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         shoot if a bank was ever stupid enough to lend me money - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Sorry - Swedish Defence Research developed that in the 60's. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 you rat bassard! - (boxley)
                                                     OK, then...Someone explain to me the Cadillac Esplanade... - (jb4) - (3)
                                                         market share of the navigator :) - (boxley)
                                                         Didn't say it wasn't. - (admin) - (1)
                                                             Nahhh... just the 90%. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Enviro-atrocities? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     WTF does "natural phenomenon" have to do with anything? - (CRConrad)
                                                 definition of envirowhore - (boxley)
                                                 Atrocities? Bah. - (imric) - (6)
                                                     I'd be impressed by a source like that.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                         It was... - (imric)
                                                         Science News story on DDT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             *chuckle* OT, and waxing nostalgic... - (imric) - (2)
                                                                 heard similar anecdotes re: asbestos - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                     What's worse... - (imric)
                                     Re: No Ash... - (kelzer) - (1)
                                         Right. Life is an affliction ya don't get out of alive. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 blockquote... - (jb4) - (2)
                                     Thanks. That'll let me stop using <i>italics</i> :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Gracias, Oh Master of the thin blue line (vertical) -NT - (Ashton)

What exactly do you expect it to do, halt and catch fire?
106 ms