IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sort of like the two rat limit in hot Hot dogs..
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New But no kangaroos
When brother worked at a hot dog plant he tells of a story concerning a trainload of kangaroo carcasses that arrived. They spent several days guiding the FDA inspectors around it, always a few steps ahead of them to hide what was going on.
New Really?
Isn't kangaroo a little costly for hot dogs here in North America?

Kangaroo carcases are rather low yield - they haven't had the benefit of several thousand years of selective breeding for meat. They're also a fair amount of trouble to butcher.

I won't be able to complete my kangaroo page until I finish with eudicots, but what I do know causes me to very much doubt stories like this.

New Yup
33 years ago. I have no reason to doubt, I heard about his trials and tribulations concerning this for several days as it was happening. I assume they got imported without the correct paperwork, and were destined to be destroyed, therefor were underpriced as compared to legal meat, but I do not really know why.
     no more 2 buck chuck for me - (crazy) - (13)
         Heh. It tastes fine to me. What's in the other stuff?? -NT - (Another Scott)
         Not a problem for me - (Andrew Grygus)
         One more reason to be glad I never developed a taste for wine -NT - (drook)
         The comments are illuminating... -NT - (malraux)
         **Poof!** -NT - (scoenye)
         Bronco Wines killed it.. oh well. -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
             No, Bronco Wines created it. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                 I meant the original post, now deleted; sign says Bronco objected - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Well . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         Sort of like the two rat limit in hot Hot dogs.. -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                             But no kangaroos - (crazy) - (2)
                                 Really? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Yup - (crazy)

Something smells and it doesnt smell like curry.
44 ms