Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, about 60% knocked off
--

Drew
New So, 40% innovation! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
     Most expensive watch in the world - (lincoln) - (22)
         Not even close. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             If you can afford any of those ... - (drook) - (20)
                 It's not about telling time, I think.. - (Ashton) - (19)
                     Only you and I might remember this. - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         Self-winding watches were the bees' knees. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                             I routinely wear automatics - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                 My last watch was a Citizen Eco-Drive. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     I have one now. - (hnick) - (4)
                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         If I had to keep just one watch for ever and ever - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             Blood and Zombie head goo proof? -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 Yep - (pwhysall)
                                     Yeah, perpetual is the way forward for calendars. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Pity that it's a ƒail.. - (Ashton)
                                         Ahh. DST, also too. Clever. - (Another Scott)
                         ✓on both. - (Ashton) - (6)
                             All that said... - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 We need not swim with them (and everybody knows..) - (Ashton)
                                 My preference - (drook) - (3)
                                     Is that not a Movado knock-off? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         Yeah, about 60% knocked off -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             So, 40% innovation! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

But calm down, don't wet yourself over spotting one!
115 ms