IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have one now.
I got it for Christmas after my last watch went bad (gunked up and shock from when I didn't take it off before hitting things probably harder than I should have.) It assumes I know the day and year and does not have the temerity to remind me. They go by fast enough without cheerleading. I do have a bunch of cute (analog) dials to let me time things, but I've gotten in the habit of counting the squares on the oscilloscope when I'm interested in timing accuracy. It's a nice watch and I don't have to change the batteries, which means it won't get gunked up or less water resistant. If it lasts 20 years like my last watch did, I probably won't really care what the exact time is...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New :-)
New If I had to keep just one watch for ever and ever
say, in the zombie apocalypse, it'd be this one:

Solar-powered. Radio-controlled. Indestructible. Waterproof.
New Blood and Zombie head goo proof?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Yep
It is not unheard of for G-Shock owners who are selling to prep the watch for its new owner by putting it through the dishwasher.
     Most expensive watch in the world - (lincoln) - (22)
         Not even close. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             If you can afford any of those ... - (drook) - (20)
                 It's not about telling time, I think.. - (Ashton) - (19)
                     Only you and I might remember this. - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                         Self-winding watches were the bees' knees. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                             I routinely wear automatics - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                 My last watch was a Citizen Eco-Drive. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     I have one now. - (hnick) - (4)
                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         If I had to keep just one watch for ever and ever - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             Blood and Zombie head goo proof? -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                                 Yep - (pwhysall)
                                     Yeah, perpetual is the way forward for calendars. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Pity that it's a ƒail.. - (Ashton)
                                         Ahh. DST, also too. Clever. - (Another Scott)
                         ✓on both. - (Ashton) - (6)
                             All that said... - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 We need not swim with them (and everybody knows..) - (Ashton)
                                 My preference - (drook) - (3)
                                     Is that not a Movado knock-off? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         Yeah, about 60% knocked off -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             So, 40% innovation! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

My line is so beating the heck out of your stupid line. Fear my pink line. You have no chance. I am the undisputed lord of virtual tennis.
71 ms