IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nit:
I've seen yogurt and yoghurt spellings here in English Canada, but never yogourt. Of course, you do see it all the time on the packaging, but that's because that's the French word for yoghurt, as in "Fresh Yoghurt/Yoghourt Fraiche!"

New Re: Nit:
Corrected to "French Canada".
New Aye
You can put Canadian in with the UK and Australian. It's the 'official' way it's supposed to be spelt, but both are used commonly. I'm a bit of a traditionalist for a Canadian when it comes to that stuff: it's colour and flavour.

Oh, and that's just the French word for yoghurt; there's nothing particularly québécois about it.
Expand Edited by jake123 Oct. 15, 2013, 07:38:39 PM EDT
New Gosh! You Canadians are so picky :)
OK, I've lumped English Canada in with UK, Australia and changed the other to France, French Canada.
New There is no French Canada
There is English Canada and Quebec, s'il vous plaît
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     Finally, I have added a missing section to Clovegarden. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         Neat. A few typos. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Thanks. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Moved Carrageenan. - (Andrew Grygus)
         I would have added, cream, the drinkable part of the milk - (boxley) - (2)
             Do you mean in canned form? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 no, I was just saying cream is the best -NT - (boxley)
         Tyop on veal page - (drook)
         Could add somethung on kefir. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yes, that'll be done as soon as I get hold of some. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nit: - (jake123) - (4)
             Re: Nit: - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Aye - (jake123) - (2)
                     Gosh! You Canadians are so picky :) - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         There is no French Canada - (boxley)

So ... how hard is it to get into the Paris Hilton?
43 ms