IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What we teach boys
Look at some of your Uncles who have children out of wedlock, due to the draconian State imposed Child Support Laws you will never have a decent place to live or the ability to get training or student loans if you get a girl pregnant. Your life will consist of a series of deadend jobs that end when the State automatically Garnished your wages. Since any woman is primarily looking to get a free ride on your income it is ENTIRELY your responsibility for making sure the girl does not get pregnant. I/We reccomend Blizzups exclusivly until marriage.
thanx,
curmudgion Bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Perhaps the legal overreaction you cite
derives from the % of assholes making babies - by intent ie demanding no use of condoms - which precipitated the need for inventing (and pursuing) "The Deadbeat Dad". (Don't forget to factor in lack of self-esteem in the equation above, while at it. ..or At It.

(Of course too.. even this overreaction is nothing.. compared to the present 3-strikes fascistic laws re drug usage here)

Anyway I agree that there are some miscarriages of 'justice' in this regard - but that's the form Muricans adopt - every time a problem is swept under the rug for eventual facing.. after a lot of human damage was committed. We NEVER look beyond the next quarter (next election) when passing these Laws to End All Laws -- with lots of Tee Vee exposure about their being a Final Solution; y'know?

Ashton

PS [edit]

re. "Since any woman is primarily looking to get a free ride on your income" - your characterization of 'all females' as seeking a guaranteed meal ticket appears to me a bit outdated. Do you imagine females are peculiarly ignorant of the Corporate-induced insecurity of possesing Any job for more than a couple years? [theirs or his] Ignorant too, of the divorce rate and also of the general level of maturity of the boys they are dating?

Sorry - know too many first-person stories of relatively-mature females spending a lifetime keeping little-boy hubby out of trouble via smoothing over his juvenile peccadillos -- either sexual or sociopathic ones. Some of those got beaten for their 'help' - as befits an angry sociopath's expected response. They paid LOTS for this supposed 'meal ticket' you speak of.. $$ is the smallest part of that payment plan.

A.
Expand Edited by Missing User 70 May 7, 2002, 02:29:30 AM EDT
New When one teaches, teach for effect
The point I am making is not that all women are mercenary in nature, just to assume that they are until proven otherwise. For every abused woman there is a wholesale mooch. I do not want my boys to be abusive and try very hard to convey that. I do recognise that one size fits all laws mostly suck. I also want to impress them that it is THEIR sole responsibility to ensure that pregnancy doesnt happen. That way the issue does not arise.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Sounds like a winner to me. Lucky boys!
     Has the world gone crazy? - (Mike) - (115)
         Lollita? - (Brandioch) - (85)
             But "having a crush" != "having sex". - (CRConrad) - (70)
                 So... - (imric) - (65)
                     Yeah, but what's the age of *informed* "consent"...? - (CRConrad) - (64)
                         I do claim so. - (imric) - (63)
                             I *can't fucking BELIEVE* you really mean that! - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 ~(bad=traumatic) - (imric) - (5)
                                     Drop the other side of the implication - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         *chuckle* True.. -NT - (imric)
                                         Excellent -NT - (Mike)
                                     My bad - used sloppy modern , "traumatic = bad", definition. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Heh - s'alright - certainly understandable. -NT - (imric)
                             I'd have to push "society" or "culture" at that point. - (Brandioch) - (46)
                                 Good point .....a reply and some thoughts - (Mike) - (45)
                                     A simple solution. - (Brandioch) - (42)
                                         Just say no - yeah right! - (Mike) - (41)
                                             Maybe we are agreeing that, the 'problem' is as much - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                 Good thoughts - (Mike) - (3)
                                                     Will choose aquatic ceremony over - purchased legislators. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     OK, I'll take your bait - clarify, please. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         Re: OK, I'll take your bait - clarify, please. - (Mike)
                                             Just say "prosecute". - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                 Please start your own thread using words fuck and children - (Mike) - (31)
                                                     What the fuck? - (Brandioch) - (29)
                                                         As always ..... - (Mike) - (28)
                                                             As always, people think *their* experience = How it IS. - (CRConrad) - (27)
                                                                 Huzzzaaaa! Huzzzaaa! Huzzzaaa! - (Brandioch)
                                                                 From my first post. - (Mike) - (25)
                                                                     Link. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                         Thanks - (Mike) - (22)
                                                                             I think I see a thread there. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                                                                 Your inability to understand and comprehend ........ - (Mike) - (20)
                                                                                     Just establishing your position. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                                                         I see - (Mike) - (18)
                                                                                             I quoted you quoting something that "Another Scott" quoted. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                                                                 And a quote is errrm....leading..to errrm....yeah.... - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                                                     It's called "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                 Look.... - (Mike) - (14)
                                                                                                     I see a bunny! - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                         Love you xoxo - (Mike) - (9)
                                                                                                             I know you do. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: I know you do. - (Mike) - (7)
                                                                                                                     Bzzzztttt! Thanks for playing. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                         No problem dude :-) - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                                                                             More lies from you? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Re: More lies from you? - (Mike) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     Well, THAT is a lie if ever I saw one. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Christian, let's table this for now. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             You both should fucking ashamed of yourselves - (Mike)
                                                                                                     Maybe the question is not resolvable - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                         Until there is a verifiable maturity test. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                         Liked the gist - (Mike)
                                                                         Lots of loaded didactic opinion in that.______ Don't buy it. - (Ashton)
                                                     Who died and made YOU King of thread definitions, punk??? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Hmm -NT - (Mike)
                                             Sometimes, an "Alexander's Chop" is the *only* way. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 Can it be any clearer? - (Brandioch)
                                     Good idea in many ways - the problem will be... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Hmmmm, there's a thought. - (Brandioch)
                             There's a difference between physically / emotionally ready. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 *sigh* - (imric) - (7)
                                     But what does "consent" mean with a 12-14 yr old? -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                         What does that have to do with trauma? - (imric) - (5)
                                             Actual source of 'trauma' IMhO: - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 30 yr old hymen intactum? Cant stand it gotta comment - (boxley)
                                             I was addressing a different issue. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Hmm. - (imric) - (1)
                                                     Yes - (Mike)
                 Whoa there, cowboy! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     I'll assume you're using me as a rhetorical punch-bag... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         That be the case. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             I remember BC law being surprisingly reasonable - (ben_tilly)
             Random example - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                 Trouble-maker..___________________________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 Just found this... - (imric) - (6)
                     Talk about yer 'adult reponse' - - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Re: Talk about yer 'adult reponse' - - (inthane-chan)
                         What we teach boys - (boxley) - (3)
                             Perhaps the legal overreaction you cite - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 When one teaches, teach for effect - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Sounds like a winner to me. Lucky boys! -NT - (Ashton)
                 Capitlism at its finest. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     Re: Capitlism at its finest. - (Mike) - (2)
                         Re: Capitlism at its finest. - (Mike) - (1)
                             Then I have done my job well. - (Silverlock)
                     But will she be a harsh mistress___this time too? -NT - (Ashton)
         Read this - (Mike) - (21)
             So a 16 year old boy and 30 year old guy is "okay"? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                 Wrong again - but I still love you - (Mike) - (19)
                     Very interesting. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                         Define "okay" - (Mike) - (17)
                             "okay" == "do you see any problems with it". - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                 Yes I see problems with it. See earlier posts. -NT - (Mike) - (15)
                                     Allow me to quote you. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                         Are they gonna get harder? - (Mike) - (10)
                                             How much EASIER can it be? - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                 Here's the curious thing...... - (Mike) - (8)
                                                     Well, it's time to wrap this up. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                         You are too precious - (Mike) - (6)
                                                             The state of education today...... - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                 Jane you ignorant slut - (Mike) - (4)
                                                                     You, OTOH, are not an "ignorant slut"... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                         He aint doc - (boxley)
                                                                         LOL.....hey snot brain..... - (Mike)
                                                                     That, sir, is inexcusable - (Silverlock)
                                         My turn to ask a question. - (Mike) - (2)
                                             That's simple. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                 I think..... - (Mike)
         It is one of the major dissappointments of my life . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             I got lucky - (boxley) - (3)
                 I *HAVE* to ask - (Mike) - (2)
                     Damn right I was traumatized!!!! - (boxley) - (1)
                         LMAO -NT - (Mike)
             I would have rather that my brother hadn't... - (ben_tilly)
             Amen - (broomberg)

Gotta catch 'em all!
222 ms