IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Here's the curious thing......
when it comes to a 15 year old having sex with Pamela Andersen
my opinion means nothing and is unsubstantiated and therefore valueless.
If you are to be believed...this is also true if we petition 1000 men
about this.....their opinions will be unsubstantiated and mean nothing.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=37546|Link]

And yet..... when it comes to pursuing your own agenda its okay to ask
these questions and make judgements based on the answers.

Is that a sweet system of debate or what?

Anyhow.....you're not going to understand the subtleties of this...
and you can no doubt can justify it to yourself.
Lets press on with your lame attempt to garnish something you can object
to shall we?

>>16 - 30, you've said "okay"
with reservations about was meant by okay. If its legal behavior, I have
no right to take away that persons rights. Doesn't mean I like it.
Doesn't mean I would foist it upon the boy.
Reservations about homesexuality taking you outside the norm curve.

15 - 29
Not okay. Its illegal. If society decided to lower the age of consent
could I entertain the idea of it being tolerable? Yes.
Doesn't mean I like it.

14 - 28
Doesn't mean I like it.

13 - 27
Doesn't mean I like it.

12 - 26
Doesn't mean I like it.

Okay.......I've indulged you......haven't I?
Now your turn........15 year old boy, Pamela Andersen.

15 - 24
15 - 23
15 - 22
15 - 21
15 - 20
15 - 19
15 - 18
15 - 17
15 - 16
15 - 15

I would like answers for the U.S.A and for France.
-- William Shatner's Trousers --
New Well, it's time to wrap this up.
Here's the curious thing......

when it comes to a 15 year old having sex with Pamela Andersen my opinion means nothing and is unsubstantiated and therefore valueless.
Well, you may FINALLY have learned SOMETHING.

If you are to be believed...this is also true if we petition 1000 men about this.....their opinions will be unsubstantiated and mean nothing.
You don't believe me?

Okay.

I can find 10,000 people who's opinion is that UFO's landed on Earth in the past.

Does this make it a fact that UFO's landed on Earth in the past?

I can find 1,000 people who will claim to have been abducted by said UFO's.

Does that support the "fact" that UFO's landed on Earth in the past?

And yet..... when it comes to pursuing your own agenda its okay to ask these questions and make judgements based on the answers.
Ah, I see the limitation of your experience here.

#1. You are proposing that your OPINION be taken as FACT.

#2. I am saying that your OPINION is nothing more than your OPINION and is NOT a FACT.

#3. I ask for your OPINION on various questions (which you STILL seem unable to answer, such as if 16 - 30 is okay, is 15 - 29, 14 - 28, 13 - 27, 12 - 26) to ESTABLISH the CRITERIA you are OPERATING UNDER.

In other words, you've made statements about how we are too uptight regarding teen sexuality.

Then you've spent JUST ABOUT THIS ENTIRE THREAD (60+ messages) trying to evade simple questions.

(like, if it is okay for 16-30, what about 15-29, 14-28, 13-27, 12-26)

I think that is sufficient proof to show where the ACTUAL problem exists.

It is between your ears.

You make claims about everyone else being uptight.
You say that YOU are okay with it.
But you can't give any criteria and you spend DAYS and VOLUMES avoiding the simple questions.

Then you try to blame ME for your avoidance?

Allow me to provide SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of your avoidance:

In EVERY ONE of these referenced posts, I have SPECIFICALLY asked you what the age criteria was. I even made it simple and supplied a chart based off of the ONE instance I could (finally) get you to comment on.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=37502|Very interesting.]
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=37516|"okay" == "do you see any problems with it".]
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=37524|Allow me to quote you.]
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=37547|How much EASIER can it be?]

So, Mike, Mr. Everyone-else-is-uptight-but-me, cannot even answer simple questions about his opinion.

In fact, he will avoid answering them, over and over and over.

And then you blame >ME< for telling you that your OPINION is NOT A FACT?

OPINIONS are WORTHLESS as FACTS.

Drop into any Aryan Nations meeting and you SHOULD be able to understand that. Even when the same OPINION is held by 1,000 (or more) people.

As for me, I've established that you are NOT going to provide the CRITERIA you use in forming your OPINION.

Which means that this "debate" will NEVER progress beyond you endlessly repeating your adolescent sexual fantasy.
New You are too precious
One piece of information you are missing.....
the schoolteacher was acquitted of all wrongdoing
by a jury of her peers as they found no evidence of
indecent assault.
Things that make you hmmmmmm.
New The state of education today......
One piece of information you are missing.....
the schoolteacher was acquitted of all wrongdoing by a jury of her peers as they found no evidence of indecent assault.
Things that make you hmmmmmm.
Why, oh why does it ALWAYS fall to >ME< to correct the errors of idiots?

And OJ didn't do anything "wrong". He was acquitted by a jury, also.

You are the one who can't tell OPINION from FACT.

You are the one who can't tell "okay" from "legal".

You are the one who can't answer a simple question even after it has been asked FIVE times.

Yet you STILL seem to believe that the problem is on my end?

So, if a jury acquits, then you didn't do anything wrong?

And >THAT< is the highest level you've managed to achieve in the years of your life?
New Jane you ignorant slut
So far you have proved ignorance of.....
norms in other countries
sociology
international law
and now criminal and civil law.

OJ was found not guilty because the jury felt that the defense had raised
sufficient reasonable doubt. Whether it was sufficient...is their call and not
yours. Don't like the system.......campaign for something else.
If you do some research you will be able to figure out why he was found liable
in civil court (hint: burden of proof is not the same its "on a balance of probabilities").

The questions of the facts of the case in England are not in doubt by ANYONE. The schoolmistress admitted that the events occurred. What was needed was for someone to judge whether the actions constitued indecent assault. They felt that it didn't. Ba da bing.
New You, OTOH, are not an "ignorant slut"...
...but a total fucking idiot.

You don't understand logic, rules of debate, or just about fucking *anything*.

If everything were so fucking cut and dried as you try to make out ("OJ was found not guilty because the jury felt that the defense had raised
sufficient reasonable doubt ... The schoolmistress admitted that the events occurred. What was needed was for someone to judge whether the actions constitued indecent assault. They felt that it didn't" -- i.e, in essence, "some random collection of fuckwits didn't THINK it was ILLEGAL, so that means it WAS actually RIGHT"), then why the fuck would anybody ever discuss anything, here or anywhere else, in the first place?

Oh, couldn't be because there's a DIFFERENCE between what some people *think* is *illegal* and what *is* actually *right*, could it? And that the latter can be discussed, on its own merits, *regardless* of the former? Naah...

"Ba da bing", in-fucking-deed. You're the biggest fucking nitwit I've seen here since Le Moron left for good, I think.

Are you *sure* you aren't Danny Ross?
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New He aint doc
On this subject the temp would be a LOT higher, remember the last time this topic came up?
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New LOL.....hey snot brain.....
Show me some

Empty "a" tag; no attributes

<a>knowledge OR

Empty "a" tag; no attributes

<a>learning
...or fuck off and die.

Who the fuck are you to preach ME about what is *right*.
Find me a place where I have said its *right*. In fact....
read the places where I said that it "doesn't mean I like" the idea.

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=37690|
Response]

>>Are you *sure* you aren't Danny Ross?
Pretty damned sure.......... -ARNOLD xoxox
Expand Edited by Mike May 6, 2002, 11:19:46 PM EDT
New That, sir, is inexcusable
Using a poignant, cherished and above all, Classic line of near-genuis comedy as the title of your post..... Well, sir, have you (k)no(w) shame?
K-mart. The company that beat Microsft in customer satisfation.
     Has the world gone crazy? - (Mike) - (115)
         Lollita? - (Brandioch) - (85)
             But "having a crush" != "having sex". - (CRConrad) - (70)
                 So... - (imric) - (65)
                     Yeah, but what's the age of *informed* "consent"...? - (CRConrad) - (64)
                         I do claim so. - (imric) - (63)
                             I *can't fucking BELIEVE* you really mean that! - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 ~(bad=traumatic) - (imric) - (5)
                                     Drop the other side of the implication - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         *chuckle* True.. -NT - (imric)
                                         Excellent -NT - (Mike)
                                     My bad - used sloppy modern , "traumatic = bad", definition. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Heh - s'alright - certainly understandable. -NT - (imric)
                             I'd have to push "society" or "culture" at that point. - (Brandioch) - (46)
                                 Good point .....a reply and some thoughts - (Mike) - (45)
                                     A simple solution. - (Brandioch) - (42)
                                         Just say no - yeah right! - (Mike) - (41)
                                             Maybe we are agreeing that, the 'problem' is as much - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                 Good thoughts - (Mike) - (3)
                                                     Will choose aquatic ceremony over - purchased legislators. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                     OK, I'll take your bait - clarify, please. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         Re: OK, I'll take your bait - clarify, please. - (Mike)
                                             Just say "prosecute". - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                 Please start your own thread using words fuck and children - (Mike) - (31)
                                                     What the fuck? - (Brandioch) - (29)
                                                         As always ..... - (Mike) - (28)
                                                             As always, people think *their* experience = How it IS. - (CRConrad) - (27)
                                                                 Huzzzaaaa! Huzzzaaa! Huzzzaaa! - (Brandioch)
                                                                 From my first post. - (Mike) - (25)
                                                                     Link. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                                         Thanks - (Mike) - (22)
                                                                             I think I see a thread there. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                                                                 Your inability to understand and comprehend ........ - (Mike) - (20)
                                                                                     Just establishing your position. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                                                         I see - (Mike) - (18)
                                                                                             I quoted you quoting something that "Another Scott" quoted. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                                                                 And a quote is errrm....leading..to errrm....yeah.... - (Mike) - (1)
                                                                                                     It's called "reading with comprehension". - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                 Look.... - (Mike) - (14)
                                                                                                     I see a bunny! - (Brandioch) - (10)
                                                                                                         Love you xoxo - (Mike) - (9)
                                                                                                             I know you do. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Re: I know you do. - (Mike) - (7)
                                                                                                                     Bzzzztttt! Thanks for playing. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                                         No problem dude :-) - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                                                                             More lies from you? - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Re: More lies from you? - (Mike) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     Well, THAT is a lie if ever I saw one. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Christian, let's table this for now. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             You both should fucking ashamed of yourselves - (Mike)
                                                                                                     Maybe the question is not resolvable - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                         Until there is a verifiable maturity test. - (Brandioch)
                                                                                                         Liked the gist - (Mike)
                                                                         Lots of loaded didactic opinion in that.______ Don't buy it. - (Ashton)
                                                     Who died and made YOU King of thread definitions, punk??? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Hmm -NT - (Mike)
                                             Sometimes, an "Alexander's Chop" is the *only* way. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 Can it be any clearer? - (Brandioch)
                                     Good idea in many ways - the problem will be... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Hmmmm, there's a thought. - (Brandioch)
                             There's a difference between physically / emotionally ready. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                 *sigh* - (imric) - (7)
                                     But what does "consent" mean with a 12-14 yr old? -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                         What does that have to do with trauma? - (imric) - (5)
                                             Actual source of 'trauma' IMhO: - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 30 yr old hymen intactum? Cant stand it gotta comment - (boxley)
                                             I was addressing a different issue. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Hmm. - (imric) - (1)
                                                     Yes - (Mike)
                 Whoa there, cowboy! - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     I'll assume you're using me as a rhetorical punch-bag... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         That be the case. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             I remember BC law being surprisingly reasonable - (ben_tilly)
             Random example - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                 Trouble-maker..___________________________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 Just found this... - (imric) - (6)
                     Talk about yer 'adult reponse' - - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Re: Talk about yer 'adult reponse' - - (inthane-chan)
                         What we teach boys - (boxley) - (3)
                             Perhaps the legal overreaction you cite - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 When one teaches, teach for effect - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Sounds like a winner to me. Lucky boys! -NT - (Ashton)
                 Capitlism at its finest. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     Re: Capitlism at its finest. - (Mike) - (2)
                         Re: Capitlism at its finest. - (Mike) - (1)
                             Then I have done my job well. - (Silverlock)
                     But will she be a harsh mistress___this time too? -NT - (Ashton)
         Read this - (Mike) - (21)
             So a 16 year old boy and 30 year old guy is "okay"? - (Brandioch) - (20)
                 Wrong again - but I still love you - (Mike) - (19)
                     Very interesting. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                         Define "okay" - (Mike) - (17)
                             "okay" == "do you see any problems with it". - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                 Yes I see problems with it. See earlier posts. -NT - (Mike) - (15)
                                     Allow me to quote you. - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                         Are they gonna get harder? - (Mike) - (10)
                                             How much EASIER can it be? - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                 Here's the curious thing...... - (Mike) - (8)
                                                     Well, it's time to wrap this up. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                         You are too precious - (Mike) - (6)
                                                             The state of education today...... - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                                 Jane you ignorant slut - (Mike) - (4)
                                                                     You, OTOH, are not an "ignorant slut"... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                         He aint doc - (boxley)
                                                                         LOL.....hey snot brain..... - (Mike)
                                                                     That, sir, is inexcusable - (Silverlock)
                                         My turn to ask a question. - (Mike) - (2)
                                             That's simple. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                 I think..... - (Mike)
         It is one of the major dissappointments of my life . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             I got lucky - (boxley) - (3)
                 I *HAVE* to ask - (Mike) - (2)
                     Damn right I was traumatized!!!! - (boxley) - (1)
                         LMAO -NT - (Mike)
             I would have rather that my brother hadn't... - (ben_tilly)
             Amen - (broomberg)

We still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.
122 ms