IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Doubt it matters
Any individual good this person or organization does cannot be compared to the incredible level of damage they are capable of.

Just like if your neighbor has nukes. Better to kill your neighbor if they start tinkering with the microwave than take the chance their turn their new death ray toy on you.

Or at least that is how I read his "argument".
New Pretty close...
..who are you trusting with a vast amount of potential power...
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Oh, that's easy
The judges and political appointees (they weren't termed appointees, they are "valuable" members of staff who are still there after the appointees fucked the various departments) left by Bush.

Vast amounts of unaccounted for power. Abused in the past. Continued to be abused in the shadows.

Add every major industry tycoon who backdealed his way to the top and possibly fucked me (or someone like me) on the way. Let them worry.

Now add in the foreign power connections. Huge amounts of power that affects my life. I wanna know. Not sure where it will lead, but it will be informative.

Yes, I understand the whole thing could be a honeypot. Cool idea. So then it is a matter of his very well known history and stated intentions. Let him make a few billion dollars. IT'S OK! It is money well earned for incredible risks taken. I salute him.
     Truer colors, perhaps? - (beepster) - (70)
         What, you mean he's defending himself? What a surprise -NT - (drook) - (26)
             Ah, I see. At any cost - (beepster) - (24)
                 I'll try, once - (drook) - (22)
                     Thats not my argument at all. - (beepster) - (21)
                         no, he is just a well known leaker - (boxley)
                         Why do you trust him less than the government? - (drook) - (19)
                             Excuse me? - (beepster) - (18)
                                 Just this - (drook) - (17)
                                     That you know of... - (beepster) - (16)
                                         Theoreticals VS actuals - (crazy) - (15)
                                             You are back to binary argument - (beepster) - (14)
                                                 It IS binary - (crazy) - (1)
                                                     No, I don't and no its not. - (beepster)
                                                 Ahh, we agree - (drook) - (11)
                                                     Not quite. - (beepster) - (10)
                                                         You're strawmanning a bit there, Beep - (jake123) - (7)
                                                             Threat made - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                 Is that any different from what's happening now? - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                     a lot of info is for sale - (boxley)
                                                                     Lest I continue to have to repeat myself... - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                         legitimate double standards - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                             change legitimate to real then...if it suits you -NT - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                 An acceptable response - (crazy)
                                                         BeeP uses a strawman ... news at 11 - (drook) - (1)
                                                             Yep, - (beepster)
                 Re: Ah, I see. At any cost. | this-all has been >Novelized< - (Ashton)
             There are ALWAYS checks and balances - (mhuber)
         try defense -NT - (boxley)
         From the comments, interesting point - (crazy) - (1)
             unanticipated side effects -NT - (boxley)
         what law did he break? - (boxley) - (34)
             Receipt of stolen goods? Dunno. There's always "conspiracy". -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                 Same thing that convicted Steve Rosen - (beepster) - (28)
                     So, we have officially declared war then? - (folkert) - (27)
                         You should read it... - (beepster) - (26)
                             But it *DOES* require intent. -NT - (folkert) - (25)
                                 Can you tell me his intent? - (folkert) - (24)
                                     Wait, let me weep. - (beepster) - (23)
                                         Is it OK that the NYT has reprinted what he released? - (drook) - (19)
                                             Where did they get it? - (beepster) - (18)
                                                 Huh? - (drook) - (17)
                                                     Re: Huh? - (beepster) - (16)
                                                         The original sin... - (folkert) - (15)
                                                             So.. - (beepster) - (14)
                                                                 "Convinced"? - (crazy) - (9)
                                                                     Nah, the first one is pretty close - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                         And we all know - (crazy) - (7)
                                                                             Okee dokee. -NT - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                 Answer me on question. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                                     Yes dear. - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                         People seem to miss your point pretty frequently - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                             Too busy with hero worship, perhaps? -NT - (beepster)
                                                                                     Mouse gone haywire...dupe -NT - (beepster)
                                                                             Think you've got it - (Ashton)
                                                                 Re: So.. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                     chuckle - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                         Not Fox News, Fox Network - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                             bookmarked, thanks -NT - (boxley)
                                         Again... you skipped the question. - (folkert) - (2)
                                             didnt skip. - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 If anyone should be prosecuted... - (folkert)
             Good question - (jay) - (3)
                 Assange is the equivelant of the NYT - (boxley) - (2)
                     You say that like it's a bad thing - (drook) - (1)
                         "I" didnt say anything - (boxley)
         Counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             +6 -- Scale & Relativity! - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Doubt it matters - (crazy) - (2)
                     Pretty close... - (beepster) - (1)
                         Oh, that's easy - (crazy)