IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Again... you skipped the question.
Other than conjecture, assumptions and accusations, can you tell me his intent of the activities to harm the US?

And him being a non-citizen, he has no imperative to protect those secrets.

I guess, you are also assuming I'm all for transparency on my personal data. Since banks are already sharing on my credit report everything I do buy, pay, owe, own and so on... Its nearly publicly available in any case. Plus my criminal record (yes I have broken the law and paid my fines for speeding)... is publicly available.
Plus my SSN is used as a clearing house number...

Hmmm... I don't really see your cry of foul.
New didnt skip.
posted his intent. You respond to that intent by saying he has no imperative to protect them.

Fine. That means they can't prosecute him.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New If anyone should be prosecuted...
The person that gave him those secrets and actually broke the laws. Mainly because his intent *can* be determined; plus he is/was subject to the UCMJ, which is far more deterministic and pins blame very distinctly.
     Truer colors, perhaps? - (beepster) - (70)
         What, you mean he's defending himself? What a surprise -NT - (drook) - (26)
             Ah, I see. At any cost - (beepster) - (24)
                 I'll try, once - (drook) - (22)
                     Thats not my argument at all. - (beepster) - (21)
                         no, he is just a well known leaker - (boxley)
                         Why do you trust him less than the government? - (drook) - (19)
                             Excuse me? - (beepster) - (18)
                                 Just this - (drook) - (17)
                                     That you know of... - (beepster) - (16)
                                         Theoreticals VS actuals - (crazy) - (15)
                                             You are back to binary argument - (beepster) - (14)
                                                 It IS binary - (crazy) - (1)
                                                     No, I don't and no its not. - (beepster)
                                                 Ahh, we agree - (drook) - (11)
                                                     Not quite. - (beepster) - (10)
                                                         You're strawmanning a bit there, Beep - (jake123) - (7)
                                                             Threat made - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                 Is that any different from what's happening now? - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                     a lot of info is for sale - (boxley)
                                                                     Lest I continue to have to repeat myself... - (beepster) - (3)
                                                                         legitimate double standards - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                             change legitimate to real then...if it suits you -NT - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                                 An acceptable response - (crazy)
                                                         BeeP uses a strawman ... news at 11 - (drook) - (1)
                                                             Yep, - (beepster)
                 Re: Ah, I see. At any cost. | this-all has been >Novelized< - (Ashton)
             There are ALWAYS checks and balances - (mhuber)
         try defense -NT - (boxley)
         From the comments, interesting point - (crazy) - (1)
             unanticipated side effects -NT - (boxley)
         what law did he break? - (boxley) - (34)
             Receipt of stolen goods? Dunno. There's always "conspiracy". -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                 Same thing that convicted Steve Rosen - (beepster) - (28)
                     So, we have officially declared war then? - (folkert) - (27)
                         You should read it... - (beepster) - (26)
                             But it *DOES* require intent. -NT - (folkert) - (25)
                                 Can you tell me his intent? - (folkert) - (24)
                                     Wait, let me weep. - (beepster) - (23)
                                         Is it OK that the NYT has reprinted what he released? - (drook) - (19)
                                             Where did they get it? - (beepster) - (18)
                                                 Huh? - (drook) - (17)
                                                     Re: Huh? - (beepster) - (16)
                                                         The original sin... - (folkert) - (15)
                                                             So.. - (beepster) - (14)
                                                                 "Convinced"? - (crazy) - (9)
                                                                     Nah, the first one is pretty close - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                         And we all know - (crazy) - (7)
                                                                             Okee dokee. -NT - (beepster) - (5)
                                                                                 Answer me on question. - (folkert) - (4)
                                                                                     Yes dear. - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                         People seem to miss your point pretty frequently - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                             Too busy with hero worship, perhaps? -NT - (beepster)
                                                                                     Mouse gone haywire...dupe -NT - (beepster)
                                                                             Think you've got it - (Ashton)
                                                                 Re: So.. - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                     chuckle - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                         Not Fox News, Fox Network - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                             bookmarked, thanks -NT - (boxley)
                                         Again... you skipped the question. - (folkert) - (2)
                                             didnt skip. - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 If anyone should be prosecuted... - (folkert)
             Good question - (jay) - (3)
                 Assange is the equivelant of the NYT - (boxley) - (2)
                     You say that like it's a bad thing - (drook) - (1)
                         "I" didnt say anything - (boxley)
         Counterpoint. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             +6 -- Scale & Relativity! - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Doubt it matters - (crazy) - (2)
                     Pretty close... - (beepster) - (1)
                         Oh, that's easy - (crazy)

When The Wall fell, I had a basement full of homebrew and a freezer full of venison here in The Land of the Free. All quite legal, unless I committed capitalism, in which case it becomes felonious.
103 ms