IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New what, the group isnt bribing the house enough? I dont know
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
Collapse Edited by boxley Sept. 29, 2010, 02:23:35 PM EDT
what, the group is bribing the house enough? I dont know
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     CSA! CSA! CSA! - (Another Scott) - (34)
         Not to far from the mark. - (folkert)
         +5: Admirable Concision - (Ashton)
         a little broad? is bridgitte a midget? - (boxley) - (11)
             I guess the Confederates should have won, then? -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 didnt happen did it - (boxley) - (9)
                     Yeah, it was a just and glorious cause. Not. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                         Yeah, it was a just and glorious cause. Not. - (boxley) - (7)
                             Great site, there. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 secession is not aggression - (boxley) - (5)
                                     So lemme get this straight - (jb4) - (4)
                                         NO NO NO... - (folkert) - (1)
                                             didnt know you were such a gw bush fan - (boxley)
                                         nope slavery was a side issue - (boxley)
                                         if it was slavery why wait till 1865 to free the slaves in - (boxley)
         Dennis G. continues... - (Another Scott) - (18)
             I have to agree. - (folkert) - (12)
                 The Senator from SC provides the proof. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     he wants to read legislation before passing it? the horror -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Interesting take. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                         If that was really the goal he would offer some lead time - (jay) - (1)
                             lets discuss this tactic in january - (boxley)
                         Yeah, he just wants to read the bills first. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             now he is servicing his constituents? the horror! -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 How's that work, exactly? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     what, the group isnt bribing the house enough? I dont know -NT - (boxley)
                                 So... - (jake123) - (2)
                                     In january I will be looking up all of nothers - (boxley) - (1)
                                         its fun. -NT - (beepster)
             I have a little violin for this tard - (boxley)
             btw still dont see any response - (boxley) - (3)
                 "I'm done - you can have the last word." HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Okay, bothers you when the north loved slavery doesnt it :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Heh. Nice try. -NT - (Another Scott)
         like the comments - (boxley)

It's a bunch of RVs, yurts, tepees, and geodesic domes set up in a field and organized by consensus.
55 ms