IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So...
the guy who represents one state gets to shaft all the people outside his state who disagree with them?

I can hardly wait to see your reaction if the Dems do the same thing starting in January.

IMHO the cloture rule needs to go... it is bad for democracy.
New In january I will be looking up all of nothers
posts about the horrible stalling tactics, repost under my sig and have a blast watching nother defend them :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New its fun.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     CSA! CSA! CSA! - (Another Scott) - (34)
         Not to far from the mark. - (folkert)
         +5: Admirable Concision - (Ashton)
         a little broad? is bridgitte a midget? - (boxley) - (11)
             I guess the Confederates should have won, then? -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 didnt happen did it - (boxley) - (9)
                     Yeah, it was a just and glorious cause. Not. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                         Yeah, it was a just and glorious cause. Not. - (boxley) - (7)
                             Great site, there. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 secession is not aggression - (boxley) - (5)
                                     So lemme get this straight - (jb4) - (4)
                                         NO NO NO... - (folkert) - (1)
                                             didnt know you were such a gw bush fan - (boxley)
                                         nope slavery was a side issue - (boxley)
                                         if it was slavery why wait till 1865 to free the slaves in - (boxley)
         Dennis G. continues... - (Another Scott) - (18)
             I have to agree. - (folkert) - (12)
                 The Senator from SC provides the proof. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     he wants to read legislation before passing it? the horror -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Interesting take. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                         If that was really the goal he would offer some lead time - (jay) - (1)
                             lets discuss this tactic in january - (boxley)
                         Yeah, he just wants to read the bills first. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             now he is servicing his constituents? the horror! -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 How's that work, exactly? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     what, the group isnt bribing the house enough? I dont know -NT - (boxley)
                                 So... - (jake123) - (2)
                                     In january I will be looking up all of nothers - (boxley) - (1)
                                         its fun. -NT - (beepster)
             I have a little violin for this tard - (boxley)
             btw still dont see any response - (boxley) - (3)
                 "I'm done - you can have the last word." HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Okay, bothers you when the north loved slavery doesnt it :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Heh. Nice try. -NT - (Another Scott)
         like the comments - (boxley)

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
90 ms