IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, gee
I mean, she's talking about her area of expertise and the area she can do some work in, while mentioning the other major fields that also require work.

That's terrible... just terrible. How can we trust her?
New Did I say...
she was not to be trusted? No. In fact, I said it was a good speech.

But if I'm going to award her the job (as nother put it in his title of she wants the job of rebuilding the middle class) then I would hope she has more concrete suggestions in the areas mentioned in addition to the consumer protection act.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     FT: The crisis in middle-class America - (Another Scott) - (34)
         What will happen when ordinary people realise this? - (warmachine) - (33)
             You get people that are at the top... - (folkert)
             Someone independent will have to push it. - (Another Scott) - (31)
                 Always supporting "the one" - (beepster) - (22)
                     Always seeing things as binary. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                         He's there now - (beepster)
                         what was his prior job? not from washington my ass -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                             Compare Obama to McConnell and Boehner.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                 They appear to be able to hold a job. - (beepster) - (1)
                                     <rolls eyes> ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 they were able to get re-elected? -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                     Obama won't have any trouble in November 2012. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                         same question I posed to lincoln - (boxley) - (13)
                                             The courts have addressed that. There's no there there. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                 not yet they havent - (boxley) - (10)
                                                     ... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                         from wiki? rofl - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             "would shut everyone up wouldn't it?" - (lincoln)
                                                         Its not going to matter - (beepster) - (6)
                                                             new suspects or the usual? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                 Some old, some new - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                     Basil marceaux Sr. all the way! - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                         ooh, drewk someone needs yer services! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Dear lord, is that for real? -NT - (drook)
                                                                         That would make for some interesting fundraisers! -NT - (beepster)
                                                 note that judge carter isnt the brightest crayon in the box - (boxley)
                 You think the US public is that stupid? - (warmachine) - (1)
                     Yes. -NT - (mhuber)
                 Elizabeth Warren wants the job. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     She's gonna have to do more.. - (beepster) - (4)
                         She addresses that, and much more. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             i would think - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Well, gee - (jake123) - (1)
                                     Did I say... - (beepster)

Quite another Theatre of operations.
58 ms