IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The courts have addressed that. There's no there there.
The birthers are blowing smoke and the courts haven't fallen for it. http://www.snopes.co...rthers/carter.asp

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who can't imagine that Box is really a birther.)
New not yet they havent
http://www.thepostem...duced-in-georgia/
to get on the ballot in these states obama will have to provide the long form version showing details of his birth. He has spent a lot of money to ensure that it is not released to the public. If hge cant/wont get on the ballot of these states is there still enough electoral votes for him to win without them? Georgia is a swing state
http://www.270towin.com/states/Georgia
obama is a natural born citizen by definition because his mom is a usain. However he is hiding something or he wouldnt be spending all of that money fighting the release of the documents. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt scam Uni's by applying for benefits and grants pretending he was a foreign kid, thats something I would do myself. Gonna be embarassing when it does come out.
New ...
http://en.wikipedia....nspiracy_theories

The Obama campaign released a 2007 certified copy of his birth certificate (in this instance referred to as a "Certification of Live Birth") that states Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. Frequent arguments of those questioning Obama's eligibility are that he has not released a photocopy of his "original" birth certificate, and that the use of the term "certification of live birth" on the document means it is not equivalent to one's "birth certificate". These arguments have been debunked numerous times by media investigations, every judicial forum that has addressed the matter, and Hawaiian government officials, a consensus of whom have concluded that the certificate released by the Obama campaign is indeed his official birth certificate.[8] Asked about this, Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo stated that Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate".[9] Moreover, the director of her Department has confirmed that the state "has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures".[10][11]

There's no there there. It's noise to get people riled up, like the Vince Foster conspiracies.

EOT on this subject.

Cheers,
Scott.
New from wiki? rofl
why wont he release a copy of this?
http://www.wnd.com/i...0728birthcert.gif
would shut everyone up wouldnt it? Wait, he would need to provide that to get on the ballot in some states so he will produce one or not get on the ballot. We will see.
thanx,
bill
New "would shut everyone up wouldn't it?"
No it wouldn't. If he released that, then all of the whacko extreme right wingnuts will find something else to bitch about, because they're afraid of the "scary black man" in the White House.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Its not going to matter
if things don't dramatically improve, the list of candidates being bantered about on the R side have a couple of names that could work. (and no, Mrs Palin is not one of those names that would work).
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New new suspects or the usual?
New Some old, some new
Romney apparently is back, the Huckster of course...but Pawlenty is in the mix..and had he been made VP candidate, Obama may not have won, Perry from Tx, and they may be able to get Mitch Daniels to run too. Daniels and Pawlenty aren't carrying alot of baggage in with them...which would help.
New Basil marceaux Sr. all the way!
http://politics.free...ceauxforgovernor/

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New ooh, drewk someone needs yer services!
New Dear lord, is that for real?
--

Drew
New That would make for some interesting fundraisers!
New note that judge carter isnt the brightest crayon in the box
69 million popular voters dont mean shit, shrub vs bore proved that electoral votes count, people dont
     FT: The crisis in middle-class America - (Another Scott) - (34)
         What will happen when ordinary people realise this? - (warmachine) - (33)
             You get people that are at the top... - (folkert)
             Someone independent will have to push it. - (Another Scott) - (31)
                 Always supporting "the one" - (beepster) - (22)
                     Always seeing things as binary. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                         He's there now - (beepster)
                         what was his prior job? not from washington my ass -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                             Compare Obama to McConnell and Boehner.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                 They appear to be able to hold a job. - (beepster) - (1)
                                     <rolls eyes> ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 they were able to get re-elected? -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                     Obama won't have any trouble in November 2012. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                         same question I posed to lincoln - (boxley) - (13)
                                             The courts have addressed that. There's no there there. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                 not yet they havent - (boxley) - (10)
                                                     ... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                         from wiki? rofl - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             "would shut everyone up wouldn't it?" - (lincoln)
                                                         Its not going to matter - (beepster) - (6)
                                                             new suspects or the usual? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                 Some old, some new - (beepster) - (4)
                                                                     Basil marceaux Sr. all the way! - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                         ooh, drewk someone needs yer services! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Dear lord, is that for real? -NT - (drook)
                                                                         That would make for some interesting fundraisers! -NT - (beepster)
                                                 note that judge carter isnt the brightest crayon in the box - (boxley)
                 You think the US public is that stupid? - (warmachine) - (1)
                     Yes. -NT - (mhuber)
                 Elizabeth Warren wants the job. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     She's gonna have to do more.. - (beepster) - (4)
                         She addresses that, and much more. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             i would think - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Well, gee - (jake123) - (1)
                                     Did I say... - (beepster)

The early Romans had more gods than I have had watery stools.
73 ms